drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
You need to include the global.rpgsave for anyone else to use your save.
No, you don't. Either make a new save in that slot then copy it over or rename the save file to a number that you already have. It really boggles my mind how something so basic is lost on so many.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I just started a new game on Warden Mode.

I went into the first battle, and I decided to just use cautious stance. The two inmates fingered Karryn's asshole about 180 times until they finally climaxed. It took forever. This doesn't seem right.

How did the dev intend for us to play the game? Are we supposed to attack the inmates with the halberd and defeat them as soon as possible or literally watch Karryn get fingered 200+ times in the ass on the first battle? Once Karen gets a sex skill, the combat goes by a lot faster, because Karryn can make them orgasm faster, but without a sex skill, making the inmates orgasm takes so long that it's kind of stupid.

edit: just using the halberd is a bad idea, the inmates never get a chance to make sex moves on her.

Last edited:

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Got a bug, beaten the lvl 1 boss, the floor is still on "anarchy" and the boss is no longer there even tho the floor is as he was never beaten... anyone had this? any way to solve this or that save is just "dead"?

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
it's just me or game super laggy when cut-in appear :(
Me too, my computer can run most modern games very well so something they did in this new version is causing the massive slowdown and lag during those cut-ins. I've also noticed the sleep music isn't playing right (plays briefly right before resuming control). Definitely needs some more time ironing out the issues.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Looks like i do not have the rights to create a new thread so i guess ill only update when there are lots of changes..
This will be the latest for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated with Kickcounter (standing sex pose)
(a true counter using custom code).. will update help window with the reqs soon
made custom attack window so it woulnd bug normal attack for vanilla
fixed new attack menu not disappearing as it should
fixed the all the AI
and 0 dmg in normal combat

ONLY UPDATING ORIGINAL POST FROM NOW ON (page 131)

(18/03 19:45 gmt+1 update)
Not wanting to look boring, but is there any chance of making this mod work in version V5.0?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
No, you don't. Either make a new save in that slot then copy it over or rename the save file to a number that you already have. It really boggles my mind how something so basic is lost on so many.
The global file includes non save game change states, or to put it another way information that persists between different saves. You might be able to load the game but if it will work properly is another question.
No need to be smug and condescending.

Jul 4, 2017
in the receptionist js, what are codes for goblin spawn rates?

and if possible is there a code for goblins to last longer? instead of just shooting cum after jerking like 2 times?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I just started a new game on Warden Mode.

I went into the first battle, and I decided to just use cautious stance. The two inmates fingered Karryn's asshole about 180 times until they finally climaxed. It took forever. This doesn't seem right.

How did the dev intend for us to play the game? Are we supposed to attack the inmates with the halberd and defeat them as soon as possible or literally watch Karryn get fingered 200+ times in the ass on the first battle? Once Karen gets a sex skill, the combat goes by a lot faster, because Karryn can make them orgasm faster, but without a sex skill, making the inmates orgasm takes so long that it's kind of stupid.

edit: just using the halberd is a bad idea, the inmates never get a chance to make sex moves on her.
Well they think of people that know how to play the game. In your case, at the start, if you want to defeat prisoner types without the Halbert, let them strip you, while you keep all your desires low. They will then start to get themselves of, because they cannot grope you. It is a waste to have high desire here, because they can't initate Sex Positions and you will end up in your case.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes