misterday

Apr 27, 2017
i just played from my last save game v0.4u. I got problem when i had beat several inmates on Floor/Level 2, karryn get tired, so i sleep at guard station, but inmates that i killed just revived again. My 2nd floor status is ANARCHY, please help.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i just played from my last save game v0.4u. I got problem when i had beat several inmates on Floor/Level 2, karryn get tired, so i sleep at guard station, but inmates that i killed just revived again. My 2nd floor status is ANARCHY, please help.
have you actually read this thread? that question is answered at leat 30 times in the last 4 or 5 pages!! go read or search.

Mairven

Jan 1, 2019
what code shall i change in the Js to increase the amount of goblins in Receptionist. also increase breathe in waitress job?

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
have you actually read this thread? that question is answered at leat 30 times in the last 4 or 5 pages!! go read or search.
Lol

Anyway guys, yall have any idea how to make karryn cum on pleasure level More than 100? Since it's pretty annoying she reach 100% pleasure easily once i got to 150 slut level, especially on waitress job, the bliss effect that wont allow me move or do other stuff other than breath is annoying af.

zen4yalp

Jul 9, 2018
Is there a way to use "Release desires" in receptionist job? Or my save bugged after transfer from .4u (had this edicts in .4u)?

Sumanth

Jan 18, 2018
skewer is hitting only 2 times instead of 3 - 4 times also after equipping ruby necklace, skewer should hit one more time extra making it 4 - 5, but it is still hitting only 2 times. can anyone check with that ?

scias85

Apr 8, 2018
i modified the reception js abit to spawn more goblins and more perv fans (0.07 to 0.97)
but i can't seems to make it work with 3 goblin groping karryn the same time,
it only allows 2 to spawn at a time and after one goblin insert karryn the other one can touch karryn
also for visitors sighting karryn being harassed only gives ! for those visitors?
Thx

violettt123

Jan 9, 2018
this update really disappointment. Only 3 or 4 new scenes, really bad recepcionist job and still have no vaginal or anal sex skill we waitin for months wtf dude

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Little bit disappointed with the new update. It doesn't bring that new of content like when v.4 was released. Don't get me wrong, the guard scene and bathroom scenes are hot. I really like Karryn's asshole, lol weird to say, and the receptionist job was meh but game content wise it didn't bring anything new to explorer.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
the boss on stage two will disappear but you can still fighting prisoners in this stage,sometime when you fighting slime you will encounter the boss too.
thanks, i dunno i feel it become harder than before (0.4) my karryn always tired after 4-5 battle on stage 2. any clue?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Here's my save. Works with latest version.
I've run the receptionist job probably around 20 times. I even have stuff equipped that let's the goblins penetrate Karryn.
You need to include the global.rpgsave for anyone else to use your save.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes