• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
A minor edit for people with performance issues:

Go to Karryns_Prison_v5g_EN\www\js\plugins and open RemtairyCutIn in notepad or notepad++ (don't forget to make a backup of the file first and place it somewhere outside of the script folder)

Change on lines 6-9 everything to 0 to remove the image shifting during combat cut-ins.

View attachment 640213

I don't have an estimate how big the impact is on performance of older systems because my own performance was all over the place during testing.
It helped a bit but not much and I'm not playing on a laptop or a potato either. I really hope they address this issue.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
There is some slow and annoying gameplay mechanics that need to be fixed. But there is some good potential.
Getting "sexlocked" is just tedious. I would prefer a simple VN like sex scene if she get incapacitated and can't do anything. Same when she have to fight those ridiculously unbalanced battles inwhich there is one rapist in the group able to oneshot her and prevent her to take any action. I would much prefer a surrender/retry/quit option instead of going through all the ordeal.

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
when they're finish level 5 prison ,which is content so far have just about 60-70% of overall content ,and normally they use 3 months for 1 updates ,so I think they will complete this game next year maybe ?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Karen accept in Receptionistjob all boobgroping, kisses and handjob but Blow rejected she.
Desires all 100.
Is this just a grind problem?
And what i need for the fuck with a goblin?

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
Can someone upload a save file with the receptionist job unlocked? The game keeps causing my computer to lag and it's frustrating to play through it

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
There is some slow and annoying gameplay mechanics that need to be fixed. But there is some good potential.
Getting "sexlocked" is just tedious. I would prefer a simple VN like sex scene if she get incapacitated and can't do anything. Same when she have to fight those ridiculously unbalanced battles inwhich there is one rapist in the group able to oneshot her and prevent her to take any action. I would much prefer a surrender/retry/quit option instead of going through all the ordeal.
there is a surrender option after you lost to the guards outside of her room. Also there is one skill that you can buy that lets you get out of a sex position

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
When are they going to release the full game, not just a demo?
Summer or Autumn next year is my estimate, looking at the current speed of dev time, it could change, maybe if they speed up once they finished their side projects we could get it at the end of the year or early next year (being generous) or at least Spring next year, but who knows, a lot can happen, maybe they decide to add something completely new, maybe they scratch some ideas, they take on more side projects. Hard to say, don't expect anytime soon though.

Reactions: Nicknameunico

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way to speed up the pacing of the game? It's too grindy and slow. If I could somehow increase the pace by 60%, that would be ideal.

- I don't make enough gold fast enough.
- Karen doesn't level up fast enough.
- It takes too long for her to get her first sex skill.

Is there a way to remedy these issues?

minin

Mar 2, 2019
I've actually started to have this problem. Either it's only going up by 1% or not at all. Even with all the passives, and all my desires completely filled, it's barely changed. It also looks like sometimes the enemies bar, just as it's about to fill up all the way resets to about half-way.
yea, it also get stuck at 36% when im doing the bar job

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes