Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe it would be even more hardcore as you would not have a weapon by default. Could be a interesting plot where Karryn go to prison with hands locked, fight against harassment from other prisoners and corrupt guards, try to raise her 'fame' and do jobs to get money, either by honest effort or lustful means (like degrading herself with monsters/animals for perverted prisoners) until she's 'free' enough to move around inside and reach the head of the prison who controls everything (boss), then either leaves the prison or become a corrupt boss in the place of the one before. Something like Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky (movie) but as a +18 hentai rpg game.
I kinda like how that sounds, when a woman is in charge I don't find that really interesting unless your the type to like bondage Queen, you know like those movies where the woman is in charge whipping you, the hell is up with the dood, find your balls man and take charge kinda thing lol. I guess I can see the appeal though of banging your female boss at work, I guess this is that sort of game.

May 10, 2019
Maybe it would be even more hardcore as you would not have a weapon by default. Could be a interesting plot where Karryn go to prison with hands locked, fight against harassment from other prisoners and corrupt guards, try to raise her 'fame' and do jobs to get money, either by honest effort or lustful means (like degrading herself with monsters/animals for perverted prisoners) until she's 'free' enough to move around inside and reach the head of the prison who controls everything (boss), then either leaves the prison or become a corrupt boss in the place of the one before. Something like Riki-Oh: The Story of Ricky (movie) but as a +18 hentai rpg game.
Karryns Prison 2 idea? Lol, I actually thought the same thing at first. Do have to say I like KP a lot more than MQ, hope his next game(if there is one) is like KP, but honestly as long as he makes one it will be good lol

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I would definitely love a KP like Sequel but with NTR involved. Maybe this time the girl is not the prison warden but the actual prisoner in a prison full of men and women.

ccrens89

Dec 20, 2021
these fuckin daily steam patches that keep updating remkarryn.js are becoming incredibly annoying with how much i've modified that file...

Reactions: Bawunga

nindosenpaph

Jan 31, 2021
I apologise if this has already been answered, I am exceedingly drunk so my reading comprehension is that of a toddler. How do I install mods in this game?

Reactions: Asuka

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
these fuckin daily steam patches that keep updating remkarryn.js are becoming incredibly annoying with how much i've modified that file...
Seriously, and they've been doing it for weeks now. All of these patches have been absolutely tiny, barely even full sentence changelogs. So dumb, hold it back until it's actually worth releasing.

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
Would be a lot wiser to mod non-steam version or disable auto update. Seamless download and update are two of many reasons steam are as it is today

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Well as you said the developers are in charge, so it would be upto them to make their product the best it can be right? Without consumers trying their products they won't have a job, it's their duty to make the game as appealing to us as possible, therefore having the choice of whatever you want in game would benefit the company, just saying if you have the options to customise your own game, wouldn't that be epic as fuck?

I mean think about it you can control body size shape and have whatever your preference is including colour of hair? pubes or no pubes etc.. the more customizations you have the better it is for all consumers. It's a win win let them take time on production for this I'm sure we can all wait. lol
I do agree with that sentiment for the most part, also there are already games like that in sandbox.

Although how I see it; when you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one. There will always be niches aimed towards certain people more than others, and stuff that you like but others don't. It is literally impossible to make a product that'll fit everyone's shoe and do everything. I see it as a waste of resources as well, I rather have the dude draw different CGs than give me 100 different variants of the same CG. Plus at the end of the day I play a game to see the dev's vision, not his consumers' vision... Though that's just me, if the shoe fits wear it ✌.

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
Does anyone know that is it safe to replace v1.2.5.7+ with the newest version? does it cause any bugs or what to do? Because the last time i tried to update by replacing with newer version.. the game crashed..

Cam pie

Aug 4, 2023
Does anyone know that is it safe to replace v1.2.5.7+ with the newest version? does it cause any bugs or what to do? Because the last time i tried to update by replacing with newer version.. the game crashed..
No, it doesn't throw any errors.
CC_ mod 3.0.8 -> 3.0.9-prealpha works fine
KP_Mod was also updated a few hours ago, but the old version worked without problems.
They also work flawlessly.
guard play
deviation
EasyEdictLibrary
mod settings
Yes, and other old mods work fine without problems.
Although some models are texturally( [Sushikun] ImagePacks ) bugged when you use them with KP_mod and CC_mod.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Well as you said the developers are in charge, so it would be upto them to make their product the best it can be right? Without consumers trying their products they won't have a job, it's their duty to make the game as appealing to us as possible, therefore having the choice of whatever you want in game would benefit the company, just saying if you have the options to customise your own game, wouldn't that be epic as fuck?

I mean think about it you can control body size shape and have whatever your preference is including colour of hair? pubes or no pubes etc.. the more customizations you have the better it is for all consumers. It's a win win let them take time on production for this I'm sure we can all wait. lol
I think most peole would have been happier with more sex poses instead of new breast sizes.
And as others have pointed out, theres so much more that could be done with the gameplay in this game, like adding sex poses and skills specificly for a sadistic karryn where she kindof turns into a domina. Turning her cup size one down or up seems like such a meaningless change that a modder could have done it (cc mod is prove of that). I think this is just filler content to generate money until the idea for a new game is there.

Last edited:

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
No, it doesn't throw any errors.
CC_ mod 3.0.8 -> 3.0.9-prealpha works fine
KP_Mod was also updated a few hours ago, but the old version worked without problems.
They also work flawlessly.
guard play
deviation
EasyEdictLibrary
mod settings
Yes, and other old mods work fine without problems.
Although some models are texturally( [Sushikun] ImagePacks ) bugged when you use them with KP_mod and CC_mod.
I see thanks for answering mate!

Reactions: Cam pie

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I think most peole would have been happier with more sex poses instead of new breast sizes.
And as others have pointed out, theres so much more that could be done with the gameplay in this game, like adding sex poses and skills specificly for a sadistic karryn where she kindof turns into a domina. Turning her cup size one down or up seems like such a meaningless change that a modder could have done it (cc mod is prove of that). I think this is just filler content to generate money until the idea for a new game is there.
It's not meaningless, changing breast sizes, that is an important part of a woman, if you take that out of games, it limits the potential consumer play. I have known others to jump in this forum and say they don't like it, if you address the issue, (time well spent) then you please everyone. Game then becomes in the higher tier of games because of one small change. With computer AI programs now this game can easily change breast sizes via some script , for every single pose anad image.

Btw the people palm facing are only into large tits lol. That don't mean anything here on F95. Seems I just hurt your feelings by saying smaller tits, small tits average size tits, less than XL size tits boo did that scare you lmao I got a big palm face for over sized gigantic tits that make women look like grandma's lol. Only old people like saggy huge tits jezus lol.

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
It's not meaningless, changing breast sizes, that is an important part of a woman, if you take that out of games, it limits the potential consumer play. I have known others to jump in this forum and say they don't like it, if you address the issue, (time well spent) then you please everyone. Game then becomes in the higher tier of games because of one small change. With computer AI programs now this game can easily change breast sizes via some script , for every single pose anad image.
No. It really is meaningless. So much more important things are needed for the game.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
anyone else feel overwhelmed by this game? the mechanics, the fights that seem to drag on sometimes when you lose etc, going place to place, i keep playing and stopping them coming back to it to try again but it just seems like a lot of work.
Is there any cheats or something to speed up stuff and still get the most out of the game? i don't want to just do unlimited etc god mode etc etc to lose most of the game though

Reactions: HoesMad24x
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes