Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
No. It really is meaningless. So much more important things are needed for the game.
Hold that bravado as long as you can, I would laugh if they updated the game adding slightly smaller sized jugs, I just hope it doesn't deflate your ego too much. lol what you got against smaller size tits anyways? I'm not talking about flat chested you know, just within range how shall I explain it, good size tittyaz! proportionate to her body, just slightly smaller would be perfect in my opinion.

fun fact: I learned this from an intelligent girl once upon a time, boobs are for superficial guys ass is for heroes. Hmm or maybe something like that lol.

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Hold that bravado as long as you can, I would laugh if they updated the game adding slightly smaller sized jugs, I just hope it doesn't deflate your ego too much. lol what you got against smaller size tits anyways? I'm not talking about flat chested you know, just within range how shall I explain it, good size tittyaz! proportionate to her body, just slightly smaller would be perfect in my opinion.

fun fact: I learned this from an intelligent girl once upon a time, boobs are for superficial guys ass is for heroes. Hmm or maybe something like that lol.
I don't know? Maybe finish the fucking game first? An entire floor just empty.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Nobody will ever convince me the game is truly done according to the original plan. The first 3 floors have a clear pattern. The forth breaks it. It HAS stuff in it in the background like it was planned. But Rem got bored and said fuck it. Like how he got bored with fixing the Gym DLC and said fuck it and released it half done even after holding it back to fix it. I love the game, bought it on steam to show support. But there ARE things needed to be done before smaller tits in a big tit fetish game. Like more poses one of which is half done and abandoned.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Not shitting on Rem btw. Just he said new side jobs, outfits, and poses would be too much work and won't sell much DLC. But redoing EVERY art picture in the game for 1 size smaller tits(still to large for flat and tiny lovers) is easier and he says the choice for 1 size smaller tits in a free update will bring in HUGE amounts of new buyers from new audiences and sell a ton of new copies? Like wtf?!

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah I highly doubt smaller boob mode is going to make this game fly off the shelves. This, and the different hair colors are like the most minor effort things they could do. And yeah there is a bunch of stuff in the game that looks like it was half done then abandoned. But no one would care if they were at least working on a sequel or new game.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
they probably can't think idea for the next game, and instead gambling on making new game wich will probably overshadowed by KP why not milk their most popular one for the last time

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
they probably can't think idea for the next game, and instead gambling on making new game wich will probably overshadowed by KP
That actually makes sense. I recall Rem saying he was completely burnt out by KP and its complex underlying systems that he wants to do a much smaller scoped, much simpler game next. But given how popular KP is even on DLsite there's kind of an expectation that his next game needs to be an upgrade to KP instead of the opposite.

Rem's probably anxious as hell about where to go next. That's why they're just fiddling with KP almost without direction instead of committing to something completely.

I honestly don't mind. I bought this game thinking they captured lightning in a bottle just the one time and given the tone of some of what Rem's been saying these past few months I'm not really confident he can persevere and make good, commercially sensible decisions moving forward.

KP's probably that once-in-a-lifetime kamige in spite of the stuff that's seemingly missing.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
That actually makes sense. I recall Rem saying he was completely burnt out by KP and its complex underlying systems that he wants to do a much smaller scoped, much simpler game next. But given how popular KP is even on DLsite there's kind of an expectation that his next game needs to be an upgrade to KP instead of the opposite.

Rem's probably anxious as hell about where to go next. That's why they're just fiddling with KP almost without direction instead of committing to something completely.

I honestly don't mind. I bought this game thinking they captured lightning in a bottle just the one time and given the tone of some of what Rem's been saying these past few months I'm not really confident he can persevere and make good, commercially sensible decisions moving forward.

KP's probably that once-in-a-lifetime kamige in spite of the stuff that's seemingly missing.
i would be absolutely fine with him making another game in the karryns prison universe using the system and code foundation he allready has and just making the next game about a new character like for example an aspiring young female commander that is supposed to bring a riot in the borderlands of the empire under control, maybe she fucked up before and now needs to do a really good job at this seamingly impossible task.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
i would be absolutely fine with him making another game in the karryns prison universe using the system and code foundation he allready has and just making the next game about a new character like for example an aspiring young female commander that is supposed to bring a riot in the borderlands of the empire under control, maybe she fucked up before and now needs to do a really good job at this seamingly impossible task.
i am not a developer but i knew remaking kp into something new is a bitch of work, by the time rem finished remaking it he'll be baldy for sure

May 10, 2019
Y'all know I was kidding about another game right? I still want the rest of KP... Titty debate aside cause a-z titties are fine(JUST DON'T CHANGE THE ASS AND HIPS xD) I would like to see more with the game and I agree, changing EVERY seen/action/picture to have a different body does seem like a lot of wasted time that could be put into adding to the game... Specially since the game was already made and basically "completed" with her tits just fine as they was for all the people who played it. A Titty slider isn't a selling point you put on the box lol.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Y'all know I was kidding about another game right? I still want the rest of KP... Titty debate aside cause a-z titties are fine(JUST DON'T CHANGE THE ASS AND HIPS xD) I would like to see more with the game and I agree, changing EVERY seen/action/picture to have a different body does seem like a lot of wasted time that could be put into adding to the game... Specially since the game was already made and basically "completed" with her tits just fine as they was for all the people who played it. A Titty slider isn't a selling point you put on the box lol.
I know. Rem is sadly going to be REAL upset/disappointed when one size smaller tits doesn't double his sales like he seems to think it will. He went on and on that "so" many people did not buy it because K-cup tits was way to big........ so H-cup tits is going to sell huge amounts to a new audience he thinks? Lol, crazy levels of out of touch with the customers, lol.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I know. Rem is sadly going to be REAL upset/disappointed when one size smaller tits doesn't double his sales like he seems to think it will. He went on and on that "so" many people did not buy it because K-cup tits was way to big........ so H-cup tits is going to sell huge amounts to a new audience he thinks? Lol, crazy levels of out of touch with the customers, lol.
To be fair, if I was into perfect body and tits I probably wouldn't play Karryn's prison, I'm just easy going mostly, but there are ridiculous games like You Can't Corrupt Me! that I didn't play because of the super huge tits, it just didn't appeal to me. The majority of gamers in this thread for Karryn's prison prefer large tits anyways so not surprising many don't bother posting about size tits.

Reactions: Aereon1104

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
To be fair, if I was into perfect body and tits I probably wouldn't play Karryn's prison, I'm just easy going mostly, but there are ridiculous games like You Can't Corrupt Me! that I didn't play because of the super huge tits, it just didn't appeal to me. The majority of gamers in this thread for Karryn's prison prefer large tits anyways so not surprising many don't bother posting about size tits.
And that's fine. But it's not going to make the money he thinks it is. The people who want smaller tits are 20% normal size and 80% A-cup or flat. H-cup is NOT going to bring huge amounts of new buyers he thinks it is. He was disappointed with the Gym DLC sales and reviews too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
He was disappointed with the Gym DLC sales and reviews too.
Wait really? There was a reason why the Gym Beta received a lot of negative feedback. Yeah, shocking that after half a year of basically promising to improve it but then not doing it and just release as it is, that a lot of people aren't happy with it. Especially considering that there was a lot of feedback improving his "vision" for it. If he could not come up with anything himself, at least take Fan feedback to improve it.

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
Several versions of Karin with small breasts have already been added to the game files. I looked at these options and caught myself thinking that Karin began to look worse. Well, small breasts do not suit her. :cautious:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes