ncquolopow

Aug 17, 2018
is there any mod that unlocks all sexual skills?
In CCMod, you can set the desire gain multiplier to a high # if you just want to unlock sex stuff faster. Or just play on Secretary mode and use cheats to gain passives faster.

How does the time limit work? what is the number of days you have to clear the prison?
I think there's a set # of days you have to clear each floor before you start losing Control.

On Prisoner mode, for example, I think it's on the 9th day that you start to get penalized for not clearing the 1st floor.

For beating the game, most of the time you'll probably be clearing it in <60 days, and <50 days once you know what you're doing. Even if you have a lot of gold, control, and stats, the game still encourages you to finish quickly because you'll keep accumulating passives.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I met a wall! I can't get past the boss of second floor with his giant slime monster!
Any tips? I trying to beat the shit out of him, but it's seems impossible :rolleyes:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I met a wall! I can't get past the boss of second floor with his giant slime monster!
Any tips? I trying to beat the shit out of him, but it's seems impossible :rolleyes:
You should get at least one of the upgraded attack edicts. There's one for each type, which do more damage / hit more targets which also stop the slimes from healing.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
In CCMod, you can set the desire gain multiplier to a high # if you just want to unlock sex stuff faster. Or just play on Secretary mode and use cheats to gain passives faster.
I want some way to unlock them from the start. the way thing are make everything too randomized by default.

ncquolopow

Aug 17, 2018
I think there's 3 ways to win:

1. You let it anal sex you because slimes prefer anal sex. You need enough cock desire and anal desire for this to happen. The slime needs to cum 3x to go away. This method is best used if you are sex build or don't care if Karryn gets defiled.

2. You beat the shit out of him. You need enough Str + your primary combat stat and the special skill related to your primary combat stat (Slam for Strength, Cleave for Dexterity, or Skewer for Agility) to do this. Personally I never had good enough stats and edicts to beat the Floor 2 boss this way. Take Cautious Stance edict to evade Cargill's attacks. This method only works if you are pure combat build.

3. Make the enemies masturbate. Like with active sex, slime still needs to cum 3x in order for him to go away. This method works no matter which build you go (sex or combat).

• Red Heart
Reactions: IPRA and Axel34

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Get healing thoughts early on and use mind skills as often as you can, even if theres no point in it right now every time you use mind skills you level your mind regeneration and get closer to becoming immortal. Focus on one attack type and use defensive or cautious stance or fix clothes/regenerate after each attack, it can make you pretty vulnurable to wanted enemies but until then you will just destroy everything.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Thanks all of you, guys! ♥
Surprisingly, the boss get defeated on the first try after I took the special attack perk and some more stats.
Money is still my biggest problem, and farm it as a waitress every day takes a very long time.

Reactions: ncquolopow

ncquolopow

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks all of you, guys! ♥
Surprisingly, the boss get defeated on the first try after I took the special attack perk and some more stats.
Money is still my biggest problem, and farm it as a waitress every day takes a very long time.
Nice. The waitress job gives good money after a while, but you shouldn't need to do the waitress job every day. Your biggest source of money is subsidies (it's the money the emperor sends to Karryn). The key is you get more subsidies if your Order is lower. Try to keep your Order around 25-30 and you will receive 1k+ subsidies every day.

Reactions: Axel34

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I want some way to unlock them from the start. the way thing are make everything too randomized by default.

there was something like that listed several pages back, but i don't remember who posted it or if it had a name. you would have to read through a bunch of pages to find it. there was also a post about modding the karryn sex js. to change the passive requirments for each sex skil to secret curiosity or somthing like that, so it gave you all sex skills after the first fight.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
He could've easily fixed most of the problem by making Karryn a gym goer than a trainer. Think about this, Karryn goes to gym a lot of inmates ogle at her then they ask her to spot for her, she can accept and refuse and it goes on from there. It has the perfect opportunity for corruption too compared to the one we have now which is a lot similar to the Stripper job.

I'm pretty sure someone brought this up, if not man what a missed opportunity.
He went out of his way to make the gym job more unique, why even do this when the rest of the game has standard rape content is beyond me.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Guys i'm a little confused, hope you all can shed some light. The game as far as i know doesn't have a recollection room. The sex can only be viewed during battles.
But it's been so long. Is it the same now, no recollection room yet?

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Guys i'm a little confused, hope you all can shed some light. The game as far as i know doesn't have a recollection room. The sex can only be viewed during battles.
But it's been so long. Is it the same now, no recollection room yet?
Beating the game with a high enough slut level puts you in a free play mode, and there is an option to customize a battle. That's as close as it gets I think.

Reactions: Gabranth2

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
it was still updating...which means it's still grossing and pirate still jacking out of it...
for me it was eating my ssd life endurance so sad...

ncquolopow

Aug 17, 2018
He went out of his way to make the gym job more unique, why even do this when the rest of the game has standard rape content is beyond me.
Nothing wrong with trying to make it unique. It's just that he did it in an unappealing way. It's not like there's no other side jobs. Bar is designed well/nobody's really complaining about that job, for example.

Also, the game isn't standard rape content...it's not even rape since Karryn has to desire/want the sex for it to even occur.

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
I like every Forum Comment : (I dont know if it sarcasm or Cultured People commenting)
Keep praying, bois, BIGGER must come home! xD
WE NEED BIGGER AND MAKE THEM INTO COMBAT, LIKE SUFFOCATING INMATES WITH IT
U should make Boobs size like MANDARIN FARM games
C'mon H Cup is a FLAT CHESTED
Current K Cup is small, make them bigger, not nerf them into H
and et cetera

• Haha
Reactions: ImFeelingGud
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes