};

To
Game_Actor.prototype.increaseSlutLvl = function() {
if(this.slutLvl < 44) {
this.setSlutLvl(this.slutLvl + 1);
}
};

LMK if this is wrong. Thanks
lol never ever? so essentially you want her eternally rapped then enjoy the pleasure, then back to being anti lewd so she can get raped all over again? lol but wouldn't that limit the scenes in the game?

Mar 10, 2023
lol never ever? so essentially you want her eternally rapped then enjoy the pleasure, then back to being anti lewd so she can get raped all over again? lol but wouldn't that limit the scenes in the game?
eternally harassed & rapped

I think it wouldn't actually limit any scene? Maybe just a few facial expressions

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I am guessing the reason why the new dlcs have been so art centric is that they are still in preproduction for the new game. They are still planning the game, basically, and don't have anything concrete for their artist to draw for the new game.
So that's why they are doing the art dlc.

guilhotinax

May 24, 2021
Can anyone give me a save post level 3 clear pls? i am kinda lost in the massive amount of mods e older versions in the replys (v1.2.5.15+ DLCs)

ellenssmurray

Jul 6, 2020
I am guessing the reason why the new dlcs have been so art centric is that they are still in preproduction for the new game. They are still planning the game, basically, and don't have anything concrete for their artist to draw for the new game.
So that's why they are doing the art dlc.
Every remtairy post is just him saying what game he's playing

LunariLoon

Apr 26, 2022
Can someone help me?
I'm trying to do the Gym DLC, but I can't do any sexual actions.
I have 20 Reputation in the gym.
I have the sex skills for oral/anal/vaginal/manual, but don't have a menu to let me use them.
Don't have the passive, "who trains the trainer though".

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
trying to make karryn to never become a slut, so she'd never use slutty lines

in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

Change
};

To
if(this.slutLvl < 44) {
}
};

LMK if this is wrong. Thanks
Or you could just use a cheat menu mod and lower her Slut level to whatever point you wish. Just remember that you get 1 point to your slut level for every passive you gain, whether it be gained legitimately in game or granted with a cheat menu. If you gain more passives as you play through, you will have to lower the level again.

Which is why using a cheat menu is, in my opinion, easier. All the scripting work is done for you.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I just started playing this game, and even on normal it's too challenging. At least for me. Although it seems like you can play in a variety of ways, how should it really be played to get the good ending?

Hindmost

Oct 9, 2020
Any advice on how to install KP_Mod? CC_Mod goes in fine, and claims it's not mutually exclusive with KP_Mod, but I get strange errors which the discord seems to think are just "use Vortex to install the mod!" (Vortex does not accept the mod package, as far as I can tell)

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Ask an enthusiastic friend to give me a copy of the latest fashion mods, which can directly replace the covered one. Thanks again.

Reactions: uncleaR1596
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes