Mar 10, 2023
not wrong, but it is easier to just mod the reactionscore js. just change the lv2 and lv3 requirments to 999
Yeah maybe this is the actual way. Thanks for the tip

I considered my method a failure. My method of limiting the slut level didn't prevent her from saying things like

"Yes, rub my clit up and down"

"I love it when my clit get rubbed"

Reactions: zoomies

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
A pleasure, sorry for bothering this forum, but I'm looking for a game and I can't remember the name.
The game is about a man who discovers that his wife (or fiancée) is cheating on him with his boss and they break up, later he teams up with an investigator (who works as a lifeguard) to investigate a crime ring he might be in. related to his former boss.
If I remember correctly the engine was "other" and it was in 3D.
Sorry for asking here and sorry for the English, it's not my native language and I'm using Google Translator.
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=1434/prefixes=14

What's wrong with anonfile link in op?
https://%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A%2A/Vbf9C676z3

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
Can't find the mods menu in the setting after installing CC mod using vortex
I had the same problem without using vortex.
You have to download and install Mods Settings, you can find it in gitgud ccmod (link in the first page) - under Requirements.

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
I just started playing this game, and even on normal it's too challenging. At least for me. Although it seems like you can play in a variety of ways, how should it really be played to get the good ending?
Prioritize said list in order, and game should be a cake walk. Steps to take are unintuitive.

1) Avoid erotic edicts.
2) Maximize income edicts.
3) Pick up at least 1 damage skill (red/yellow/blue), pick up both the "defense" (endurance branch) and "recover energy" skills (mind branch).
4) Equip cheap stamina (hp) and strength (attack) gear on. Equip more raw fighting stats as you unlock equipment slots.
5) Once you have a good amount of gold stockpiled, get order edicts to reach the end of the current level more easily. Encounters become weaker the higher your order is (near impossible at <10 order, a joke at 80> order).
6) Level 2 edicts (unlocked at level 3) are notoriously numerous and expensive, requiring you to save up a considerable amount of gold buffer to buy through them all before you go bankrupt. So save up gold, and don't buy expensive gear.

If you want to win AND do the erotic content, game becomes much slower and more repetitive.

Enjoy the game while it still feels novel, great fun.

Reactions: waffel and DonOps
Apr 25, 2022
I just started playing this game, and even on normal it's too challenging. At least for me. Although it seems like you can play in a variety of ways, how should it really be played to get the good ending?
This game has two endings slut and pure. Normally slut ending would be somewhere on the bad side of things, but in case of Karryn's Prison, both endings gave me the same good/neutral vibes.

If you want to get the pure ending, follow the advice of the person above me, but I wouldn't recommend that.
Pure ending requires you to intentionally avoid hentai content in this hentai game and.... why would you do that?
Try getting the slut ending first, and even if you lose, you can start a new game plus, resetting your stats and passives, but keeping the titles you've obtained. Titles will make the game easier for you, for example, having few bar related titles from the start will make make you earn money faster in the early game.

A lot of fun in this game comes from exploring and learning. It was designed with a lots of traps to turn your Karryn into a slut whether you want it or not. In my opinion, the best way to enjoy a pure ending run is to treat it as a test where you try to push your knowledge of the game's mechanics to the limit. If you try to get a pure ending without having some fundamental knowledge about the game, you will just get unnecessarily frustrated.

anyone figured out how to increase the pleasure damage karryn deals to enemies? (editing the game files)
There's probably a better way to do that and I'm sleepy so my explanation is going to be shit, but try editing "RemtairyEdicts" and making the dexterity edict 1 increasing your dex by something like 5.0 instead of 0.10.
This will make your dex super high and your sex attacks very strong, but they will also cost a lot of stamina, so you've got to also edit one of the stamina edict and make it increase your stamina by a lot too.

And remember to make a copy of the file before even touching it.

Jul 15, 2023
This game has two endings slut and pure. Normally slut ending would be somewhere on the bad side of things, but in case of Karryn's Prison, both endings gave me the same good/neutral vibes.

If you want to get the pure ending, follow the advice of the person above me, but I wouldn't recommend that.
Pure ending requires you to intentionally avoid hentai content in this hentai game and.... why would you do that?
Try getting the slut ending first, and even if you lose, you can start a new game plus, resetting your stats and passives, but keeping the titles you've obtained. Titles will make the game easier for you, for example, having few bar related titles from the start will make make you earn money faster in the early game.

A lot of fun in this game comes from exploring and learning. It was designed with a lots of traps to turn your Karryn into a slut whether you want it or not. In my opinion, the best way to enjoy a pure ending run is to treat it as a test where you try to push your knowledge of the game's mechanics to the limit. If you try to get a pure ending without having some fundamental knowledge about the game, you will just get unnecessarily frustrated.

There's probably a better way to do that and I'm sleepy so my explanation is going to be shit, but try editing "RemtairyEdicts" and making the dexterity edict 1 increasing your dex by something like 5.0 instead of 0.10.
This will make your dex super high and your sex attacks very strong, but they will also cost a lot of stamina, so you've got to also edit one of the stamina edict and make it increase your stamina by a lot too.

And remember to make a copy of the file before even touching it.
i thought that dexterity only scales with handjob?

Apr 25, 2022
i thought that dexterity only scales with handjob?
Dex scales with all sex skills, though I'm not sure if it scales by the same amount for each of them.
Most of my slut Karryns were endurance focused, so I'm not sure how important dexterity is, but I'm pretty sure if you raise the stat to about 1000 you'll make be able to make all of them cum in one attack. (Unless their overblow protection applies to pleasure damage too?)

xsrgy12

Aug 24, 2023
Is there a way to lose virginity to Tonkin? I've reset the first boss battle over a dozen times trying, with no success. Is there a specific skill or method required?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way to lose virginity to Tonkin? I've reset the first boss battle over a dozen times trying, with no success. Is there a specific skill or method required?
You would have to mod the game for that to be possible. Tonkin only starts Titjobs, as all Orcs do and enemies in his Bossfight don't start positions for Tonkin to be able to fuck Karryn (Prisoner starts Handjobs, Goblins starts licking Pussy and Thugs starts Vaginal Sex).

Edit: Well as pointed out, there is one specific way of how you can do it. You would need to learn Titjob (in theory you can also learn Titjob of Guards, but they are kinda random in what they want everytime so it can take forever to learn Titjob that way and increases Guard Aggression). Engage with fights with Goblins and let them lick your Pussy, so other enemies then can Titfuck Karryn. Do this often enough until you learn Titjob. But you need to manage your Desire very carefully so Goblins do not start fuck Karryn. And then in the Bossfight with Tonkin Titfuck another enemy and then just hope Tonkin uses her Pussy.

Last edited:

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
You would have to mod the game for that to be possible. Tonkin only starts Titjobs, as all Orcs do and enemies in his Bossfight don't start positions for Tonkin to be able to fuck Karryn (Prisoner starts Handjobs, Goblins starts licking Pussy and Thugs starts Vaginal Sex).
Wrong no mods needed

Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes