Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Is there a way to lose virginity to Tonkin? I've reset the first boss battle over a dozen times trying, with no success. Is there a specific skill or method required?
If you want to lose your virginity to a boss, you need to get into a pose that allows for penetration with another inmate, then hope the boss adds into the pose you want
So going into a tit job on a inmate/goblin during the boss (and hoping Tonkin doesn't go for a blow/hand job) should make this possible but with a lot of trial and error

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If you want to lose your virginity to a boss, you need to get into a pose that allows for penetration with another inmate, then hope the boss adds into the pose you want
So going into a tit job on a inmate/goblin during the boss (and hoping Tonkin doesn't go for a blow/hand job) should make this possible but with a lot of trial and error
Well I mean true but I was talking about how to get it reliable which is impossible. Should have made that clear I suppose. But sure if you learn Titjob you can hope that he does it and reload a lot of times.

Edit: Also learning Titjob without losing Virginity is already a lot of work on the First Floor.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Well I mean true but I was talking about how to get it reliable which is impossible. Should have made that clear I suppose. But sure if you learn Titjob you can hope that he does it and reload a lot of times.

Edit: Also learning Titjob without losing Virginity is already a lot of work on the First Floor.
You are so furious right now it's hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know more then you and you should honestly accept that I am a alpha and you a beta

It's fully possible to learn tit job via the guards as they allow access to the move just as long as you lower the right desires also. It's incredibly easy to guard virginity anyways.

Checkmate

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You are so furious right now it's hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know more then you and you should honestly accept that I am a alpha and you a beta

It's fully possible to learn tit job via the guards as they allow access to the move just as long as you lower the right desires also. It's incredibly easy to guard virginity anyways.

Checkmate
Because an Alpha needs any kind of win they can get and then proclaim that they are so good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also you wanna add that Guards are random at what they want. So it can take a very long time to learn that Skill that way, meanwhile Goblins are way faster. And again, never said it was hard just that it is a lot of work to do all that on the First Floor without losing Virginity.

But you go ahead and take your win for the day! (y)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
KMS-Tirpitz
Not sure what your screenshot is trying to show. The other guy was asking about Tonkin, the orc boss of floor one. Most of the first times (except vaginal virginity, what he was specifically asking about) are with Yasu, who (as the different names imply) is not Tonkin.

Reactions: zoomies

zazazaku

Jan 21, 2021
Is there a way to lose virginity to Tonkin? I've reset the first boss battle over a dozen times trying, with no success. Is there a specific skill or method required?
You can do that by having your pussy and cock desires above the vaginal sex threshold, being wet, having no clothes on, and kicking Tonkin (either by somehow having lost your halberd or using Cock Kick) to trigger the (apparently little-known) counter-attack sex pose. I've done it before the game was released fully, but it should still be possible.

Good luck on the rest of the run after that though.

EDIT: It might be possible to do this in the happy ending bride sex encounter as well, but that one is much more luck based, and I've never been able to get it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
You can do that by having your pussy and cock desires above the vaginal sex threshold, being wet, having no clothes on, and kicking Tonkin (either by somehow having lost your halberd or using Cock Kick) to trigger the (apparently little-known) counter-attack sex pose. I've done it before the game was released fully, but it should still be possible.

Good luck on the rest of the run after that though.

EDIT: It might be possible to do this in the happy ending bride sex encounter as well, but that one is much more luck based, and I've never been able to get it.
i have found it easier to start a titfuck with another person while tonkin is in the fight. as long as he is aroused and karryn meets her stat levels for vag, tonkin will usually have sex with karryn

Apr 16, 2022
Yes, game seems great at first then goes nowhere fast. Repetitive overrated game. It doesn't take a genius to understand people can change opinions and something can seem amazing at first glance and turn out to be shallow. :coffee:

<see attachment>
The game I expected this to be. Sadly the king and Yasu are irrelevant to the game.

I assume your screenshot was mods / edited / photoshop?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Because an Alpha needs any kind of win they can get and then proclaim that they are so good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Also you wanna add that Guards are random at what they want. So it can take a very long time to learn that Skill that way, meanwhile Goblins are way faster. And again, never said it was hard just that it is a lot of work to do all that on the First Floor without losing Virginity.

But you go ahead and take your win for the day! (y)
You are crying right now haha
But yeah i win

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes