MonstaX01

May 21, 2020
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.5.15 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
you got
v1.2.5.18
yet?

Reactions: Akebi and snakess

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Instead of a small tits update we should get a bigger tits update(maybe ass too), just leaving my disturbed mind opinion

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Instead of a small tits update we should get a bigger tits update(maybe ass too), just leaving my disturbed mind opinion
I remember it was said in some subscribe post that after small tits, they might consider a bigger tits update too if my memory dosen't fail me x)

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I remember it was said in some subscribe post that after small tits, they might consider a bigger tits update too if my memory dosen't fail me x)

Fuck yeah dude! Huge tities, or go home.
I would replay as it was a my first time playing, jut imagining Karryn with bigger tits give me shivers down my spine(the really good type).
Is nice to see people with such a refined taste

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

I would replay as it was a my first time playing, jut imagining Karryn with bigger tits give me shivers down my spine(the really good type).
Is nice to see people with such a refined taste
Boobs and pussy for characters all the way. :D
Let's not forget about the face and butt too. :p(y)

• I just jizzed my pants

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It would make more sense for the bigger tits, since there's a "slut level", and I don't really see smaller tits being considered slutty.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Im lost. "Who Trains the Trainer?" is what unlocks "Pull shorts". "Pull shorts", when used once, unlocks sex skills.
You want to be able to use sex skills...sooo...you want "Who Trains the Trainer?" no ?
To unlock it you want to do Gym Job. Get Karryn to be Horny and use advice 3-5 times.
How do you get her horny when there is nothing going on, though? Are you saying this works like the Glory Hole job where you can do jack shit unless Karryn is already sluttified/corrupted to a degree? Viva la Receptionist, if so. Or did you mean "Aroused" rather than "Horny"?

Completely unrelated: did the dev do something with the Goblins? Why am I getting behind-the-counter goblins back to back 3 days in a row? FIRST days of the job, no less. Literally one leaves (either after ejaculating or getting punted out, not grazed), and the next turn another shows up. Reloaded out of frustration, built the Visitor Center again - the exact same thing happened.

EDIT: I just keep finding new stuff to ask about, eh? Is it intended that the Secretary challenge run (on Prisoner Mode, should that matter) awarded me all the titles for other Prisoner-level challenge runs, as well? The one requiring A Disappointment, the one requiring Excellent Leader, the one requiring Final Destination...and I never got the last two titles, to begin with. Or did this somehow slip past QA?

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
May I ask what set of mods was used here to have Yasu show up in the messhall and the courtyard and maybe other places too? And have him being able to initiate stuff outside the ??? location?
yasu mod. but it has not been updated in a long time so i doubt it still works.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
KP v1.2.5.15+DLC'S Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.7 GB/616 MB :
, + (20k Images and 7k Audio)

Last edited:
Reactions: atd520 and Riaman
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes