Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Sorry for the very dumb questions but I'm new to the game and that's a lotta reading
1. How do I get Karryn to have sex other than losing? I play on Secretary mode for the smut and the plot
2. With the CC mod, is there a way to indefinitely extend pregnancy period or disable births? I like impregnation and pregnant sex not the other things involving that

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Sorry for the very dumb questions but I'm new to the game and that's a lotta reading
1. How do I get Karryn to have sex other than losing? I play on Secretary mode for the smut and the plot
2. With the CC mod, is there a way to indefinitely extend pregnancy period or disable births? I like impregnation and pregnant sex not the other things involving that
1. Go to cheats and enable faster passive unlocks as it speeds up your slut meter or if your really impatient you cab download a cheat mod and make it so karryn always has high desires meaning faster slut route

2. No. You can't change the length or prevent births when your knocked up.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
KP 1.2.6.4+DLC'S+CCmod Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.5 GB/474 MB :
(17k Images,6.4k Audio Files), (CCmodVersion 20k Images)

Last edited:
Reactions: user171 and karnaa

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
  1. Sex is tied to desire system. The pink hearts that you see in bottom left corner(during battles) are desires and sex only becomes possible after those desires reach a threshold. Desire system is the most important gameplay mechanic and you should understand it if you want to play this game.
  2. It is possible to extend pregnancy through editing files:
    1. Close the game if it is open and go to this folder: Karryn's Prison\www\mods
    2. Backup this file to somewhere else then open it with notepad or notepad++: CC_Config.js
    3. Find this line: var CCMod_fertilityCycleDurationArray = [
    4. Below that line there should be multiple lines starting with numbers and next to them their explanation, change those numbers as you see fit.
    5. Save file and play the game.
NOTE: Pregnancy gives debuffs to charm and fatigue, game will get harder unless you also edit these debuffs too(they are in the same file, below the lines I've mentioned above).

Last edited:

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Sadly most likely nothing. Rem said he wants to be 100% done with KP.
Kinda sad:(. Kp is really good among other games. It has lots of content. But I was really hoping for more. Like in the 3rd area there's a place which is always inaccessible no matter whenever you try. It's after entering the 3rd floor. And was hoping they would add lots of features in the 4th floor. Like the farm where Karryn can be a breeder ( if they add pregnancy) and add costumes (like the cow bikini, or werewolf cosplay or orc cospla),in the pool area it can used as a public bathhouse, the basketball court again for more scenes. Also the showers in the gym. Some scenes could be added there.
Don't get me wrong. Kp has given us a lot that few games can and I don't think any other game could do this. I am just suggesting. Also scenes with the Large Tentacle of Dr. Kargil through an experiment content and she can also be in the biology class in the 2nd floor ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°. Even the guard dorms could be used for some more scenes. Although I have no complaints. This is an excellent game with lots of features.

Last edited:
Reactions: VeryVexxing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.6.4DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: load11
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes