AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Download via .
Kinda sad:(. Kp is really good among other games. It has lots of content. But I was really hoping for more. Like in the 3rd area there's a place which is always inaccessible no matter whenever you try. It's after entering the 3rd floor. And was hoping they would add lots of features in the 4th floor. Like the farm where Karryn can be a breeder ( if they add pregnancy) and add costumes (like the cow bikini, or werewolf cosplay or orc cospla),in the pool area it can used as a public bathhouse, the basketball court again for more scenes. Also the showers in the gym. Some scenes could be added there.
Don't get me wrong. Kp has given us a lot that few games can and I don't think any other game could do this. I am just suggesting. Also scenes with the Large Tentacle of Dr. Kargil through an experiment content and she can also be in the biology class in the 2nd floor ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°. Even the guard dorms could be used for some more scenes. Although I have no complaints. This is an excellent game with lots of features.
You are echoing what this 1000+ page thread has been doing for years. The only thing left is mod content which is lacking but at least what we have so far is good.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
crazy that people are whining about one of the best games on this site when all the renpy trash exists
When you have a game that takes so many kinks broadly, mix it with a talented artist, and original gameplay (compared to the rest of RPGM games, the only one that is being built similar is Saria Reclaimed), while being on the vanilla spectrum, it will attract basically everyone...

And everyone will have complaints and so, I stopped following this game development, because it's already finished, yes, ideas were scrapped, but tons of people here act as if the game is incomplete because of it, or as if the developers owe them anything when, hell, they're downloading the game from a pirate site, and probably more than 60% of the people here, didn't even put a penny on any of the dev's wallet... Each dev starts with an idea, and then slowly works toward said goal, just like IRL when you want to achieve something, but with a game..

But then, people come with their own ideas and desires and push them over your own ideal of what the game should look like, you can only take so many ideas or create something to a certain point, but then you have to move on and make something else...

The game is extremely good and achieves it's goal, plus offers an ending and is already finished, but yet, people still want more... Honestly if I was the dev of this game I can't imagine the pressure he's had to deal with, from fans and people from many sites asking him for more content or so...

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Pixeldrain is among fastest for me but my download speed isn't that fast.
Still, I think you are exaggerating, game is only 1gb or something similar(didn't check), how long can it take to download? I'm here downloading starfield and it takes like 24 hours :HideThePain:
I dont know why this happens to me with Pixeldrain. And yea Im downloading Starfield too and it took me about an hour

xhmueel

Jun 10, 2022
Are the other mods compatible with the new version (excluding onlyfans)? I imagine some might break when using the new bazoongas size.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Did it have to be Pixeldrain....? My download speed is over 500mbs but for some reason everytime I download off there it takes a fucking eon.
500 mbps or MBps? Highest I've seen my network reach has been around 30 MBps. But those are usually with Google Drive, MEGA, Steam, Epic, etc. downloads. With Pixeldrain, I usually get around 10 MBps. So it takes roughly 3 mins to download a 1.5 GB game. How much is a "eon" in your dictionary?

pete2094

May 16, 2020
Does anyone know where in code to change the desire requirement thresholds for certain acts? ie. reduce requirements for bukkakes

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I didn't know that ccmod finally added a mod settings menu ingame. That's nice but I'm not sure if it is worth updating the game and breaking every mod and my own adjustments.

idk, i have installed it through vortex and done everything according to the installation guide. The game still runs fine but somehow the masturbation function in the office froze my game
I don't know about vortex. I don't trust mod managers in general and I always find manual installation methods better, especially when I don't use too many mods.

Reactions: IPRA

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Any chance somebody could upload Sushikun's Multipack here?
Can't accept discord invite for some reason, so i'm unable to get it.

Booger Aids bg 52

Aug 25, 2023
Having bugs with bar scene bent over with beer between tits think the files might be incomplete? came up with this message but im fairly computer illiterate.
Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/waitress_table/frontA_hcup_chin_human_half_normal.png
Function.ImageManager.isReady (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyMisc.js:4021:29)
TachieSprite.updateTachie (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:162:26)
TachieSprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/Saba_BattleTachie.js:114:22)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/ApngPicture.js:992:24)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)

DcNightWing

Nov 17, 2022
I didn't know that ccmod finally added a mod settings menu ingame. That's nice but I'm not sure if it is worth updating the game and breaking every mod and my own adjustments.

I don't know about vortex. I don't trust mod managers in general and I always find manual installation methods better, especially when I don't use too many mods.
vortex is easy to use

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
Jan 28, 2018
Has the mod where Karynn can now have H-Cup been uploaded? Saw it on my discord post and since it has been a few days now on Steam, I figured it should be usable now. Want confirmation; is that the case?

Edit: Nevermind, found out for myself. :3

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes