Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So the K cups was the original? I'm guessing yes because K for karen cups lol. I guess it was too much hassle for them to do E, F, G, cups.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The new game folder is smaller in size compared to

Karryn's Prison v1.2.5.15 FULL -1.95gb
Karryns_Prison_v1.2.6.4_FULL - 1.76gb

I take it the new one must not contain any mods then? Game got better with H cups lol

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Reactions: ZaneSalad

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Complain about the unreasonable phenomenon in the game. Karin has a "light kick" skill, and the trigger conditions are met, but it can't be effective for the first layer of BOOS, which is too unreasonable. The first layer of BOSS will only have milk sex. What does the author think?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i play on an old version of kp too, sadly i need to update to use updated versions of some mods. that being said i could mod ccmod manually in older versions to do everything that mod setting does and i found that easier.
Thanks for the offer (y) but one of these days I'll update the game again just to see new boob size feature. I hope it would be worth the effort.

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
You'll be able to make her boobs even BIGGER?! Can't wait for that!!! Hope it's not just an option in the menu but something you have to work to, like hiring a surgeon and having to pay him for the operation or stuff like that :love:
Considering the H and K cups can be changed at any time, I doubt an ingame mechanic will be implimented for this. However I am going to increase the breast size for each floor I comlpete to get a feeling of physical "leveling up."

Reactions: GideonLover

ct9000

May 24, 2021
It doesn't seem to have been noted yet, but the download from Gofile for Karryns_Prison_v1.2.6.4_FULL.zip appears to be corrupted. I've tested it out a few times over several days before working up the nerve to make this my first post on this site.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes