BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
You install the "Mods Settings" mod to change settings of any mods in game

Very ez installation since it doesn't replace any files
Can you please explain how to install Mods Settings? I have searched for the explaination on the site for 2 days and found nothing.
I downloaded the master file and my Vortex wont install it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
It doesn't seem to have been noted yet, but the download from Gofile for Karryns_Prison_v1.2.6.4_FULL.zip appears to be corrupted. I've tested it out a few times over several days before working up the nerve to make this my first post on this site.
look back a page or 4 there was a post to the current version of the game

Reactions: ct9000

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
have you even read this page? an update was posted not far above your post........
Just passing by... Bruh, sorry, not that... I meant major update... and actually I also know that would take time... Major meant New Content like shower, infirmary, etc etc....... TQ bye.......

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can you please explain how to install Mods Settings? I have searched for the explaination on the site for 2 days and found nothing.
I downloaded the master file and my Vortex wont install it.
I just installed it manually. Like, all you gotta do is drop 2 files into the mods folder

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
how to apply preg mods into the new vesion of the game.?? im following the instruction to use "vortex" app to run it but it keep crashing. the same thing happend when i extract it manually to the game files.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Just passing by... Bruh, sorry, not that... I meant major update... and actually I also know that would take time... Major meant New Content like shower, infirmary, etc etc....... TQ bye.......
This H-cup update might be the last content update for KP, they're moving onto a new project.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
The next update they PLAN on making her tits huge
Oh, i just read about that and yeah, they might do that, my bad, i thought he was talking about this h-cup patch.
for anyone that's interested.
I'll put the text wall that's in there behind a spoiler if you cannot access the link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Oh, i just read about that and yeah, they might do that, my bad, i thought he was talking about this h-cup patch.
for anyone that's interested.
I'll put the text wall that's in there behind a spoiler if you cannot access the link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's this that got posted just yesterday on subscribe star :

September 4th 2023: Progress Report

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

If you haven't been following us on Twitter, Discord or Steam (and you should!), then the H Cup variations update is now available on all platforms! To celebrate, all our titles are also on sale for a few more days! Bang the drums and let all your neighbors and co-workers know that Karryn's Prison now has H Cups!!!!!

Now, as for the next step. Sachinama went all out for the H Cup variations working every waking moment for almost two months to finish it, so it is my upmost desire to let Sachinama take a break and rest for a bit. Drawing bigger breasts well, is much more difficult and time consuming compared to drawing smaller breasts well, and I also don't want Sachinama to overkill himself next time so even if we do a bigger boob size variation, it would both take longer in the actual time needed and the time span required. There's Pikmin 4 and a bunch of other games that came out recently that Sachinama probably likes, so I would like Sachinama to take a break. So there is currently no decision right now on whether or not to continue with more updates to KP, and if a bigger boob size is the next update for KP.

Thank you Sachinama!!!!!!!! Sachinama the God!!!! I hope everyone who is open to Karryn's H Cup version try playing her with H Cups and enjoy seeing another side of her! That will be all for this week's Progress Report, stay safe, stay hydrated, and stay cool as summer's final heat waves wind down!

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes