zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Just passing by... Bruh, sorry, not that... I meant major update... and actually I also know that would take time... Major meant New Content like shower, infirmary, etc etc....... TQ bye.......
no problem, but as to content update from rem, there is none, and there are no plans for them unless a modder steps in. also sadly the shower mod that was being worked on seems very much dead. lets hope after this boob update some modders will step in to fill the content void.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
no problem, but as to content update from rem, there is none, and there are no plans for them unless a modder steps in. also sadly the shower mod that was being worked on seems very much dead. lets hope after this boob update some modders will step in to fill the content void.
it surely is making mods that add new poses more difficult but i guess modders could decide to not support the new breast size and cause errors when you choose it

Plnkds

Jul 17, 2021
So am I correct in assuming that the CC mod condom aspect is mostly just condoms hanging from her thigh? You can't see inmates wearing them, they sometimes just end up filled?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
During masturbation in the office crashes after installing CC mod, is it everyone or just me?
asked and answered in the last few pages. i don't remember the answer so you will have to read or search to find the answer.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
:KEK: wen are they gonna stop milking , and start a new game goddamit :cry::cry:
I honestly don't feel like they are milking it personally it doesn't feel done with me. Though at this point in time I think it is what it is.

I feel bad Rem seemed to lose heart with the gym DLC though I think if he made it a combination of the receptionist and waitress games it would work. Example: Gym equipment is like the tables at the bar and instead of ordering they have certain requests for help each putting her in a way that could be tempting. While she is helping someone you could always add those goblins in again like when she is spotting someone bench pressing etc...

I also think they need to do something with the medical area especially if she is defeated like an injection that heals her but leaves her horny all day... or maybe like lunch it has a random side effect sometimes good sometimes neutral sometimes bad.

I'd like to see the receptionist scene expanded too. Aka Her top is taken off eventually as well and some kind of exhibitionist titles to go with. Would love to have it climax into a group scene with her lying on the desk getting stuffed if you know what I mean ;)

Also would like the option to expand her office to have a mirrored shower (one way) installed with one side secretly on the guards side and the other on the cafeteria side so prisoners and guards get a peep show without her knowing at first and if her desires get to 100 then someone can turn on a light or something so she is finally aware she is being watched with higher desires increasing a chance to break in (aka if she plays with herself or something in the shower)

Of course there is the whole pool and basketball court to consider too lol

The other issue is with added content the game feels like it could also use a slight rebalance with desires though I think it can do without it.

Anyway I guess I just feel there is a lot more potential for the game, but I also appreciate the idea for a new something similar game as well :D

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I honestly don't feel like they are milking it personally it doesn't feel done with me. Though at this point in time I think it is what it is.

I feel bad Rem seemed to lose heart with the gym DLC though I think if he made it a combination of the receptionist and waitress games it would work. Example: Gym equipment is like the tables at the bar and instead of ordering they have certain requests for help each putting her in a way that could be tempting. While she is helping someone you could always add those goblins in again like when she is spotting someone bench pressing etc...

I also think they need to do something with the medical area especially if she is defeated like an injection that heals her but leaves her horny all day... or maybe like lunch it has a random side effect sometimes good sometimes neutral sometimes bad.

I'd like to see the receptionist scene expanded too. Aka Her top is taken off eventually as well and some kind of exhibitionist titles to go with. Would love to have it climax into a group scene with her lying on the desk getting stuffed if you know what I mean ;)

Also would like the option to expand her office to have a mirrored shower (one way) installed with one side secretly on the guards side and the other on the cafeteria side so prisoners and guards get a peep show without her knowing at first and if her desires get to 100 then someone can turn on a light or something so she is finally aware she is being watched with higher desires increasing a chance to break in (aka if she plays with herself or something in the shower)

Of course there is the whole pool and basketball court to consider too lol

The other issue is with added content the game feels like it could also use a slight rebalance with desires though I think it can do without it.

Anyway I guess I just feel there is a lot more potential for the game, but I also appreciate the idea for a new something similar game as well :D
>Anyway I guess I just feel there is a lot more potential for the game, but I also appreciate the idea for a new something similar game as well :D

I started playing this game two days ago and i'm 37 hours in. If this game had even more content i'd die.

Did the devs ever say if they plan to do something with the potential unexplored areas? DLC maybe

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
>Anyway I guess I just feel there is a lot more potential for the game, but I also appreciate the idea for a new something similar game as well :D

I started playing this game two days ago and i'm 37 hours in. If this game had even more content i'd die.

Did the devs ever say if they plan to do something with the potential unexplored areas? DLC maybe
I agree with you, definitely a lot more they can do with it.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
That was the original plan, but Rem has said for a while that he's burnt out on making new content for Karryn. The Gym DLC in its preview form got poor reception and Rem spent months trying to figure out how to do something fresh but that pleases the community and came up empty. So yeah, Rem could spend the next year making a nurse mini game and whatever else but at this point he has no inspiration to do so in a way that wouldn't just be the same mini-game in different coats of paint.

The H-cup idea and the even bigger tits idea happened because Rem is currently figuring out what's next (ie. next game, not new DLC for Karryn), so Sachinama the artist doesn't have anything to do until Rem figures that out (since they want to continue the partnership). So he's keeping busy making new art.

IMO, it's the way to go. Karryn is great as it is, and the next step for Rem and Sachinama intrigues me much more than Karryn DLC. Karryn has by far the best H-combat in anything I've ever played and I'd love to see that translated and expanded with another character, in another setting.

PS: Is CCMod working with the current version? I've been wanting to do a new playthrough with the H-cups, but will wait until CCMod's fully working.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Thanks for the info man. Took a while for me to get caught up with this game.
Whatever they decide, i can't wait to see what's next in the next couple of years.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
I like how they keep optimizing the game.
Can't play this on main system (yet) for some reason, but able to play it on laptop.

Personally, I wish they keep optimizing and/or improving this game until it reach its absolute limit of buttery smooth (additional content appreciated).
And let them rest to plan out their new release, sorting out ideas, etc.

Reactions: sifena7986

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
That was the original plan, but Rem has said for a while that he's burnt out on making new content for Karryn. The Gym DLC in its preview form got poor reception and Rem spent months trying to figure out how to do something fresh but that pleases the community and came up empty. So yeah, Rem could spend the next year making a nurse mini game and whatever else but at this point he has no inspiration to do so in a way that wouldn't just be the same mini-game in different coats of paint.

The H-cup idea and the even bigger tits idea happened because Rem is currently figuring out what's next (ie. next game, not new DLC for Karryn), so Sachinama the artist doesn't have anything to do until Rem figures that out (since they want to continue the partnership). So he's keeping busy making new art.

IMO, it's the way to go. Karryn is great as it is, and the next step for Rem and Sachinama intrigues me much more than Karryn DLC. Karryn has by far the best H-combat in anything I've ever played and I'd love to see that translated and expanded with another character, in another setting.

PS: Is CCMod working with the current version? I've been wanting to do a new playthrough with the H-cups, but will wait until CCMod's fully working.
Except Rem has stated the next game WON'T have as complex H-combat as KP.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Need some.help here.
I've been playing on Joiplay and it was working fine but now it's all leggy and none of the animations are playing.
I might have changed the settings but I'm not sure. I tried fiddling around but to no avail. Can anyone else on joiplay tell me their settings?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes