Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Got buglocked again, the game is unfinished, buggy, utter trash.

Everything has just got suddenly frozen, no errors. And I am almost at the end, just lvl 5 boss left.

No mods were used except Selective Rendering and Mods Settings.

Steam 1.2.6.5.15 FULL version, by the way.

Developer dog could optimize his shit by simply disabling goddamned autosaves every fucking second, so I could've at least A SMALL CHANCE to load the game from the moment before it wasn't locked by the bug. Instead he drops every day these useless "updates" that change and fix nothing.
First of all if selective rendering is a mod then your game is modded so before talking shit about the dev and the game you should try to learn more about mods and basic english because apparently you fail miserably at using both.
No game-breaking mods were used. Is it clear for you now?
My brother in christ every mod can be potentially game breaking.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
It was about month ago.

Now this is a different save file without mods.

Too stupid to figure this out on your own, anime fag?

Go watch your favorite anime show, don't waste your precious time with me.
Resorting to name calling aka ad hominem attacks = instant argument loss, and also proves the point that you're a child, mentally at least.

Also wow, anime fag insult based on a profile picture, ah yes I forgot the part where that dismisses my points and the other guy's points but please do go on Mr. 2012 internet meme that is beyond dust at this point, also paints your intellect and various other things.

Also you failed to mention it was a new save, you came into the thread the same way you did back then, and this time shit on the game because of PERSONAL REASONS, aka an issue most people aren't having in the thread. You apparently failed to learn from that person's help that modding the game improperly breaks your game. It doesn't matter what kind of mod it is.

And you were correct about one thing, I won't be wasting my time on you anymore, because it's pointless, you seem to want to mod things improperly, then blame the game instead of yourself for not doing it properly.

You talk about me being stupid, but if your game is working when it's vanilla (aka no mods), then it means you're obviously modding something wrong.

Do better.

Last edited:

Diiiablo

Mar 30, 2023
Run Karryn's Prison on Apple Silicon (m1/m2) (Sep 2023)
```
# Install nwjs using brew
brew install --cask nwjs
# Run nwjs on the game folder
/Applications/nwjs.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Karryn\'s\ Prison\ -\ Non\ Steam\ version
```
Minor issues: two popups asking you to remove some unsigned binaries; just click cancel twice.
The game should then start running.

Bikram Biswas

Apr 10, 2019
They also update their ci-en with art or something. Not sure.
my bet is l

so has anyone found where in the game equipped with ccmod the streaking habit or exhibitionist passive requirements are in the js? i would like to change them but can't find them and i've searched
Bets on how deep in the alphabet we get this time?

Not a complaint actually. I'm in awe of how fast they put out bugfixes.
So did you find it?If yes then please tell me I also need it

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone mind making an UAGC compression of the latest version? Base game could hardly work on JoiPlay for me

AmberSoul_

Jun 4, 2021
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.6.12 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
i downloaded the ccmod and cheat mod but its putting me into an endless loading and not actually starting up the game

Ryuuga003

Oct 11, 2020
TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2654:38)
Window_RemEnemyName.isShowWindow (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2617:22)
Window_RemEnemyName.updateOpacity (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2608:14)
Window_RemEnemyName.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2533:10)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)
what happen

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2654:38)
Window_RemEnemyName.isShowWindow (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2617:22)
Window_RemEnemyName.updateOpacity (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2608:14)
Window_RemEnemyName.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2533:10)
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)
what happen
Not sure if this tutorial helps you.

AmberSoul_

Jun 4, 2021
Array.forEach ()
what happen
yea i got the same result try find a version of it thats compatible and if u do plz let me know cause i've been trying and no luck

GiveMeTheDirt

Jan 30, 2023
Man, I guess you should never judge a book by its cover. I thought I wasn't gonna like this game because of the art style but it sure has grown on me.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
The game is unfinished and buggy piece of trash. The proof is in attached file. Try load my save and play the game as usual. If my words were untrue, the bug wouldn't happen at all. The clowns above (and below) has nothing but their empty words. They make up bullshit stories that I somehow altered the game by using the same free non-global mods which developer also uses. But they don't care.

I see no point in proving 10 IQ kids their favorite anime shit is not the thing that they imagine in their minds.

Just want to warn everyone else, don't buy this garabge. 5 years or so wasn't enough for that poor developer bastard to get rid of all game-breaking bugs, yet he dares to sell this unfinished, buggy trash for full price.

The real status of this game is early access.
Probably not up to date version lol. Playing this with mods on my steam deck (which means its running on linux) and the only problem I have is slow start up and lags every now and then. And yes I have mapped all the buttons too only need my left hand.

Venoomm

Jul 8, 2022
hi so every time i start the game this error pops up and i don't know why and what to do i have tried to download it again but the same thing happens and i have the requirements which is to download mod settings can anyone help

this says the error:
Error: Failed to load mod 'FastCutIns.js' (url: mods/FastCutIns.js).
Mods 'CC_Config' requires it to work. Make sure you have met their requirements.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes