MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.6.12 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Do you already have version 1.2.6.15?

Reactions: mehsigh1

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Anyone else get that out of memory crash when selecting energy with custom battle, with v1.2.6.12 ? Or is that just my test room hacks? lol You know a side note H cups is a perfect size for her body.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
hi mate
2 questions
1: Can we avoid corruption? I mean, I don't like MC to become a whore
2: What is the new remtairy game? This is over
By "corruption" do you mean the ingame statistic of corruption or slut levels (passives) that determine how much of a cock gobbling whore Karryn has become?
Because yes, you can avoid both of those to some degree, you get corruption from certain edicts and you get slut levels (passives) from reaching certain levels in some actions in the combat, some passives are totally unavoidable however, but there's not that many of those.
And AFAIK about the next game, there's still no news about it, it's still just a WIP inside the head of the dev.

Reactions: Anonymous5689

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
By "corruption" do you mean the ingame statistic of corruption or slut levels that determine how much of a cock gobbling whore Karryn has become?
Because yes, you can avoid both of those to some degree, you get corruption from certain edicts and you get slut levels (passives) from reaching certain levels in some actions in the combat, some passives are totally unavoidable however, but there's not that many of those.
I mean by corruption, I don't like the MC to become a slut and a sex addict or a dick addict. I like sex to happen for other reasons, for example, rape or momentary lust (that is, it becomes so lustful that she can't stop yourself, But when you are satisfied, you are the same person again ) or blackmail or being forced to achieve a goal, etc
Is such a path possible?

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I mean by corruption, I don't like the MC to become a slut and a sex addict or a dick addict. I like sex to happen for other reasons, for example, rape or momentary lust (that is, it becomes so lustful that she can't stop yourself, But when you are satisfied, you are the same person again ) or blackmail or being forced to achieve a goal, etc
Is such a path possible?
No blackmail, no rape (H events in the game only happen if Karryn has enough desire for them). The lust can be momentary but it will also corrupt her.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
It's hella difficult. You can avoid it, but will most likely fail to do so without a prior knowledge of game mechanics. If you really want to avoid it, i recommend save-scumming through alt+f4(game auto-saves before every fight and after it, so quit before that) and file manipulation, like manually copying your saves just in case. Because you're not gonna win it first try.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is such a path possible?
You can play the game as pure Karryn, but you'll get few passives either way, there's even ending for the pure Karryn run.
But if you start to get passives left and right, it'll be a snowball effect eventually, they'll just start coming and coming.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
You can play the game as pure Karryn, but you'll get few passives either way, there's even ending for the pure Karryn run.
But if you start to get passives left and right, it'll be a snowball effect eventually, they'll just start coming and coming.
So far, every time I have played the corruption game, the end has become boring, that is, the MC has become a dick or sex addict, and his personality has dropped from being very attractive.
I will play this game, I hope this game will not be boring at the end

Reactions: rottinaim

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So far, every time I have played the corruption game, the end has become boring, that is, the MC has become a dick or sex addict, and his personality has dropped from being very attractive.
I will play this game, I hope this game will not be boring at the end
Best way to play as pure Karryn is to focus on mind, dexterity and endurance, do not play the rock/paper/scissors, that way your build will fail because the stats are allocated on what you've used, by using mnd/dex/end you'll become a tanky dps cannon and you can also mob with cleave.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Best way to play as pure Karryn is to focus on mind, dexterity and endurance, do not play the rock/paper/scissors, that way your build will fail because the stats are allocated on what you've used, by using mnd/dex/end you'll become a tanky dps cannon and you can also mob with cleave.
But do we have a lot of sex in pure karryn mode? I don't mean to reduce sex, I mean to prevent mc from becoming a whore

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
But do we have a lot of sex in pure karryn mode? I don't mean to reduce sex, I mean to prevent mc from becoming a whore
Pure Karryn stays chaste during the run.
The game is heavily centered around Karryn just falling down into sluttery though, eventually Karryn will just become a wanton whore if she goes down that path due to the passive system.
You could use the peromod (found here #20,106, that "Pero Cheat Menu") to lock down the passives you do not want her to get and that way she could stay in a certain limit.

Duncan316

Oct 6, 2018
hi mate
2 questions
2: What is the new remtairy game? This is over

You very much can run a sadist build and all she does is orgasm now and then when Shes punishing the prisoners. I actually suggest that for your first play through. I suggest only go for 2 state growths and charm tell you beat the game then slut around if you want. Warden lvls work on stat growth. I tried to grow everything on my first play though and I was painfully weak. sex scenes took forever just to lose. now she's a slayer and if anyone does grab her they usually have to settle for a hand job and blow their load in a couple turns as she degrades them. hand feet boob attacks does a pretty good job of lvling sadist.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes