GhostThick

Jul 19, 2020
is there some one know how to fix this?

Screenshot 2023-09-07 105734.png

it started withouth mod, or mod witouth image replacer, and if i use image replacer i got this error

Screenshot 2023-09-07 112822.png

theres a file with same name but not in .png

and i use all mod except outdated from here Mod List

sorry for my poor english

edit : fixed by reinstalling the games and not do tweak and lastly put all mod in MO2

Last edited:

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
I'm just hoping for a Melty Quest 2 where a Queen Melty focuses on lewdifying her kingdom lol I have seen a lot of games where you corrupt a princess, but why are games where you corrupt a queen so rare :(

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Except Rem has stated the next game WON'T have as complex H-combat as KP.
I think that's the smart move, mostly to prevent burnout. They already have karryn's combat system as a base and if they ever want to make something with similar complexity they can just iterate on top of it.

Also it's hard to come up with game ideas that actually require a combat system this complex without repeating what's already been done. If they have new ideas later they can always make new DLCs with Karryn.

Last edited:

Incounter

Feb 12, 2023
Got buglocked again, the game is unfinished, buggy, utter trash.

Everything has just got suddenly frozen, no errors. And I am almost at the end, just lvl 5 boss left.

No mods were used except Selective Rendering and Mods Settings.

Steam 1.2.6.5.15 FULL version, by the way.

Developer dog could optimize his shit by simply disabling goddamned autosaves every fucking second, so I could've at least A SMALL CHANCE to load the game from the moment before it wasn't locked by the bug. Instead he drops every day these useless "updates" that change and fix nothing.

Last edited:

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You idiot, the developer uses free Fast Cut-ins mod himself in his "completed" version of game which also (surprise) alter the game code, so fucking what? Why do you defend this trash and keep blaming me as if I created the fucking bug on purpose, not the dev who doesn't care about players, but money only?

Seriously, stop defending this garbage, you look pathetic.
You come into a thread initially looking for help.

This person tried to help you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You then proceed to become a petulant child, shitting on the game for no reason, when from what it looks like is a PERSONAL issue. I'm not seeing people in the thread have problems like this and then shitting on the game for it.

The 1st thing you should have done is play the game vanilla, but as I can see from what the previous person was saying, it's a save that's reading values that are way above, meaning whatever was tinkered with is messed up. So starting a new game would be better at this point, I had something similar happen, I started a new game, I was able to get back to where I was pretty quickly and that was from about 2-3 hours of play, which then because I didn't read dialogue and grind as much down to about 1 hour or so.

TLDR; It's not the game's fault, it's yours for modifying the game and not doing it properly, that's the risk of modding, c'est la vie (that's life) Do Better., and no dude the only person who looks pathetic here is you for having a temper tantrum like a child.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
You idiot, the developer uses free Fast Cut-ins mod himself in his "completed" version of game which also (surprise) alter the game code, so fucking what? Why do you defend this trash and keep blaming me as if I created the fucking bug on purpose, not the dev who doesn't care about players, but money only?

Seriously, stop defending this garbage, you look pathetic.
Umm ironic much???
Honestly I think your getting mad because you probably are just bad at the game :LUL:
I love how instead of proving its the games fault you just aim at insults now because you know I'm right and are just mad you put in mods and now ruined your save.
Checkmate but hey you are right I'm pathetic ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Graven

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
The game is unfinished and buggy piece of trash. The proof is in attached file. Try load my save and play the game as usual. If my words were untrue, the bug wouldn't happen at all. The clowns above (and below) has nothing but their empty words. They make up bullshit stories that I somehow altered the game by using the same free non-global mods which developer also uses. But they don't care.

I see no point in proving 10 IQ kids their favorite anime shit is not the thing that they imagine in their minds.

Just want to warn everyone else, don't buy this garabge. 5 years or so wasn't enough for that poor developer bastard to get rid of all game-breaking bugs, yet he dares to sell this unfinished, buggy trash for full price.

The real status of this game is early access.
Your save file was played VIA a modded game so its stuck being bugged.
OK high IQ do a test run
Just play the game again with ZERO mods and try to get a error, but you won't because you know you won't get a error.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
The game is unfinished and buggy piece of trash. The proof is in attached file. Try load my save and play the game as usual. If my words were untrue, the bug wouldn't happen at all. The clowns above (and below) has nothing but their empty words. They make up bullshit stories that I somehow altered the game by using the same free non-global mods which developer also uses. But they don't care.

I see no point in proving 10 IQ kids their favorite anime shit is not the thing that they imagine in their minds.

Just want to warn everyone else, don't buy this garabge. 5 years or so wasn't enough for that poor developer bastard to get rid of all game-breaking bugs, yet he dares to sell this unfinished, buggy trash for full price.

1694087278371.png

This is because you removed mods from a game in progress, so techincally while your GAME may now be unmodded your save still is modded.

The last time this occured it was from someone that installed the Guard Play mod without Easy Edict Library, and then removed it. But it is not limited to this mod, it can be any mod that adds in skills or edicts or passives. So you will need to reinstall every mod you used when playing this save before for it to work properly.

Don't claim the game is unfinished and buggy if you mod your game and do things improperly. Anytime you mod you must accept responibility that you might break your game. That's not the game's fault, it is yours.

Next time I suggest making a backup of your save before playing with mods.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

if this is how you feel, simply delete the game and don't play it. i highly doubt, due to your attitude, that anyone here will help you.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes