Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'd rather he does Karryn with actually small tits, I don't get what's the point of going even bigger than her K cups.
Id say for her body size H cups is the best fit, but I guess some people like larger than K cups cause they miss their grandmother's saggy milky tittyaz lol.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
H cup is a disservice to the character.
K cup
Aka
KARRYN cup
In my playthrough she went to the plastic surgeons, before it was made illegal in the game when the community fought back against the woke community, she got a reduction breast size because they were getting in the way of her desk job, gone are those K cups my friend, RIP K cups, they got deleted from my game menu too. I only see Hot cups, on that note, I'm so fucking tired it's 2:30am night guys and girls with h cups lol jk but no seriously night.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Does the smaller boobs bugged?
The boobs animation on cut-ins didnt play at all.
Also, sometimes Karryn standing pic overlap with bigger boobs.

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018

They confirmed bigger breast update
We won.

But at what cost?

But seriously though at what cost, cause this DLC will be paid dlc with all this more work than previous DLC.

Anyway, now i am waiting for her MASSIVE P CUPS (P for perfect) BAZONGAS!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Blackrockomega

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What is the point of breasts bigger than Karryn's already gigantic breasts? At this point they could delete Karryn from the game and let players play as a pair of sentient, walking and talking breasts with extra holes instead. I'm not complaining though, I just don't understand the appeal of it, that's all.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017

They confirmed bigger breast update
We won.
I get that Sachinama is having to do *something* because Rem has no fucking clue yet what the next game should be and doesn't want to do more content DLC for Karryn... But bruh, 6 months for gigatits is such a waste. Hopefully that's just Rem overestimating how long it will take but damn.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
I get that Sachinama is having to do *something* because Rem has no fucking clue yet what the next game should be and doesn't want to do more content DLC for Karryn... But bruh, 6 months for gigatits is such a waste. Hopefully that's just Rem overestimating how long it will take but damn.
Would have liked if they put all the different prisoners in the job scenes, like werewolves at the bar etc

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Hoping someday we get nurse and swimming coach sidejobs. Those are the two that feel missing.
I mean imagine beating the shit out of the inmates and nursing them back to health only to beat them down again xDDD
I don't think it will happen based on what Rem's saying. Another one I wish we could have gotten is a teacher minigame. Imagine if Karryn could take the life-sized model's place in the anatomy classroom for a bit of sex-ed with the inmates.

Dec 21, 2017
I don't think it will happen based on what Rem's saying. Another one I wish we could have gotten is a teacher minigame. Imagine if Karryn could take the life-sized model's place in the anatomy classroom for a bit of sex-ed with the inmates.
I like it!

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
YES!

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
What I REALLY wanted was several warden outfits that get sluttier and sluttier as she turns into a huge slut. For every 100 slut level her dialogue changes into more slut like talk. At 100, 200, 300, and then at 400+. She acts like a bigger slut. I wanted a new sluttier warden outfit to go with each level honestly.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
What I REALLY wanted was several warden outfits that get sluttier and sluttier as she turns into a huge slut. For every 100 slut level her dialogue changes into more slut like talk. At 100, 200, 300, and then at 400+. She acts like a bigger slut. I wanted a new sluttier warden outfit to go with each level honestly.
Could even be based on cloth resist, which by upgrading would change the current stat and sprites (or just buy as equipment). The default cloth could be slightly harder to pull out to balance the others (maybe something like a reinforced suit / default suit / short suit / slutty suit). It would be a lot of work to do 4x the current amount of sprite positions but would surely be nice to have. We have better chances if some modder uses AI generated versions slightly edited to fix the weird details.

Last edited:

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
I was hoping she would modify her halberd with some sex-toy attachments to enhance the combat masturbation

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes