DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Any news on what their next project is, any hints that Rem said before on what it could be?
There isn't any. Rem is still playing around with Kprison despite saying Gym DLC was the end of content for said game.

And now he is dedicating multiple months for boobie dlc so, yea, might as well forget seeing anything else for a while.

Reactions: DamienRising

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
For the record, option for changing boob size were already in last update.

But, yeah, huge boobs DLC.

I don't even know should i be mad, cause this is paid DLC, but it's paid DLC for huge boobs.
Yes be mad. Your paying for already made content basically, but with just bigger boobs.
It's a nothing update that would honestly adds little to the game.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
For the record, option for changing boob size were already in last update.

But, yeah, huge boobs DLC.

I don't even know should i be mad, cause this is paid DLC, but it's paid DLC for huge boobs.
The smaller size and slightly larger(?) were when they were added. But I still called it on him doing Paid DLC later when he already claimed he wasn't going to do any more DLC for the game.

It clearly shows that he is out of ideas when he said the voice dlc(because lets call the last DLC actually that) that was released was going to be it/end of future dlcs/game done/yadayadayada by Rem's words.

Of course, I am a realist and don't expect anyone to have an idea for a new game all of a sudden laid out. But Rem is just fiddling around and trying to keep a game afloat when I am sure players would like other content than heavier tits. Like actual sidejobs. But eh, what would I know after he released the voice dlc with the bad sidejob that was included.

Reactions: RedAISkye

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
There isn't any. Rem is still playing around with Kprison despite saying Gym DLC was the end of content for said game.

And now he is dedicating multiple months for boobie dlc so, yea, might as well forget seeing anything else for a while.
Doesn't really feel like Rem has much to do with these "dlcs" mostly on the artist just making different variations

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
How do you guys keep her from succumb to dick? And when she does succumb to horny how to win fights relatively fast?

My Karryn unfortunately became a sex addict and now I can't winfights because it turn into an orgy, against 4 rounds fights and enemies being summoned i spend a huge amount of time just trying to slog my way through.

Should I just accept defeat and increase her sex skill until she can suckthe souls out of their dicks?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
How do you guys keep her from succumb to dick? And when she does succumb to horny how to win fights relatively fast?

My Karryn unfortunately became a sex addict and now I can't winfights because it turn into an orgy, against 4 rounds fights and enemies being summoned i spend a huge amount of time just trying to slog my way through.

Should I just accept defeat and increase her sex skill until she can suckthe souls out of their dicks?
Isn't it the skill that reduces cock desire? reduce other desires to prevent succumbing I should think.

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
sample from ci-en page View attachment 2926564
As one wise man said:
"Oh, these? My boobies? My massive fucking titties? My super stuffed milkies? My honker bonker doinky boinkies? My fucking fabric stretching wind flapping gravity welling sex mounds? You mean these super duper ultra hyper god damn motherfucking tits?"

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes