ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
The game is great and Ive spent about 49 hours playing it.
I do feel like i'm being blue balled with the various areas that would make good DLC. (infirmary and level 5)
From what i'm reading in this thread there isn't much hope for more content but i can't complain. Out of 49 hours i probably passed 20 cooms.

> Not gonna happen, they're clearly too traumatized by the Gym DLC debacle to add more actual content, so instead they're milking the game with pointless cosmetic additions like boob sizes (literal milker DLC, I might add. Hmmm...).

What do you mean? What happened ?

Nastyggg

Aug 9, 2020
I do feel like i'm being blue balled with the various areas that would make good DLC. (infirmary and level 5)
From what i'm reading in this thread there isn't much hope for more content but i can't complain. Out of 49 hours i probably passed 20 cooms.

> Not gonna happen, they're clearly too traumatized by the Gym DLC debacle to add more actual content, so instead they're milking the game with pointless cosmetic additions like boob sizes (literal milker DLC, I might add. Hmmm...).

Agreed and I was really let down by the complete lack of any werewolf content. Seems like they were a complete toss away after thought. They aren't even in ANY of the mini games

Reactions: RedAISkye

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
she already has gigantic tits and it's almost a turn-off for me, but now the dlc is bringing even larger tits? what's the point? there's gotta be a point where we look at tits and feel mildly grossed out from how massive they are because sometimes there is such a thing as 'too much'. it's just getting grotesque now.

i was hoping there would be a dlc for pregnancy so i wouldn't have to rely on a mod, but i guess the creator wants bigger titties so we get bigger titties :(

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
In short, the Dev released the Gym DLC first as a Beta so he could Bugfix major issues with it prior to release. But the Player Feedback was very negative, that the Gym DLC was Gameplay wise very bland and boring (it is called Gloryhole 2.0 for a reason). Because of that the Dev decided to postpone the release of the Gym DLC and promised to improve it, so that it would fit with the Quality of the Rest of the game.

What happend then were months and months of him basically saying that he could not come up with anything, while he was working on other stuff. Around half a year later then, he came out and was like, I cannot come up with anything that would not compromise my vision for this DLC so I'm gonna release it as it was in the Beta. Mind you all this time there was a shit ton of Fan Feedback on how his vision could be improved but apperently he wanted to come up with something himself and not take Fan Feedback.

So not surprisingly some people were pissed with this entire thing.

Sep 1, 2020

The Western audience for this game did not like the Gym DLC and complained to the point Rem tried to change it, hit some writers block, and just released it as is. People can be super mean. You just described very politely how you would have liked some additional content you can envision. Other's will claim Rem is "Milking the game", "Abandoning the game", and so on.

A lot of people in the forums here and elsewhere are the type to review bomb games like Baldur's Gate 3 with zero scores and it shows.

I'm with you, I could always want more of this game. But that's because it is a good game. So why some people have to be rude is beyond me.

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
The Western audience for this game did not like the Gym DLC and complained to the point Rem tried to change it, hit some writers block, and just released it as is. People can be super mean. You just described very politely how you would have liked some additional content you can envision. Other's will claim Rem is "Milking the game", "Abandoning the game", and so on.

A lot of people in the forums here and elsewhere are the type to review bomb games like Baldur's Gate 3 with zero scores and it shows.

I'm with you, I could always want more of this game. But that's because it is a good game. So why some people have to be rude is beyond me.
Agree on every single word.

I feel like a lot of people are being pretty selfish. We're talking about an hentai game, it's impossible for every dlc, patch or addition to cater specifically to you, random internet guy with an opinion. A lot of people here are like "BIGGER BOOBS? FUCK THIS SHIT REM IS A SELLOUT". I bet if that dlc was about your favourite kink you wouldn't be writing this.

Guess what, the game was not specifically crafted to cater to your specific tastes, so, sorry the next thing coming up is not for you, better luck next time, accept that people might have different taste than yours and that maybe this dlc might make someone else very happy.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
In short, the Dev released the Gym DLC first as a Beta so he could Bugfix major issues with it prior to release. But the Player Feedback was very negative, that the Gym DLC was Gameplay wise very bland and boring (it is called Gloryhole 2.0 for a reason). Because of that the Dev decided to postpone the release of the Gym DLC and promised to improve it, so that it would fit with the Quality of the Rest of the game.

What happend then were months and months of him basically saying that he could not come up with anything, while he was working on other stuff. Around half a year later then, he came out and was like, I cannot come up with anything that would not compromise my vision for this DLC so I'm gonna release it as it was in the Beta. Mind you all this time there was a shit ton of Fan Feedback on how his vision could be improved but apperently he wanted to come up with something himself and not take Fan Feedback.

So not surprisingly some people were pissed with this entire thing.
Very true! Almost everyone told him the Gym DLC sucked, lol.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Need help. I am trying to lose Karryn virginity with a toy but I already subjugated level 2 (Nerds). How can I fight more Nerds in order to get them to use the Dildo on Karryn?

Also does the Cock and Vaginal Requirement need to be 100 in order for them to use the toy or does only Vaginal need to be 100?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Need help. I am trying to lose Karryn virginity with a toy but I already subjugated level 2 (Nerds). How can I fight more Nerds in order to get them to use the Dildo on Karryn?

Also does the Cock and Vaginal Requirement need to be 100 in order for them to use the toy or does only Vaginal need to be 100?
Subjugated levels riot eventually, also nerds appear pretty much everywhere after level 2.
And you only need vaginal desire to be 100, too much cock desire and the nerds will just force you to footjob them instead of applying toys.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
God why is it so hard to cheat in this game :|

I just want to be able to edit Karryn's passives to try new things without having to grind multiple save files. Is there any cheat mod that's not outdated or removed?

Hanz1969

Apr 2, 2020
she already has gigantic tits and it's almost a turn-off for me, but now the dlc is bringing even larger tits? what's the point? there's gotta be a point where we look at tits and feel mildly grossed out from how massive they are because sometimes there is such a thing as 'too much'. it's just getting grotesque now.

i was hoping there would be a dlc for pregnancy so i wouldn't have to rely on a mod, but i guess the creator wants bigger titties so we get bigger titties :(
Clearly your pof is valid to just you, otherwise everyone would just skip this game if your pov was everyone elses. Everyone has a different fetish, go else where if its not to your liking.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes