Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Quick question: I have a Discord account, but when opening this on my web browser is goes to an empty "channel". Anyone know what goes wrong here? It redirects to the link, but with only the first number, so:

Can I find this channel in any other way?

Edit: Nevermind. I solved it. You need to join the Karryn's Prison Discord channel first. I thought it would go there automatically, but it didn't.
Now it works, thanks for the link.

Last edited:
Reactions: dorsalkeyboard

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
What mod is it called that adds loads of outfits?
there are a few, all require etchiman image replacer mod and shushikun hanger mod. then you can use mcramenboy oufits mod, goth mod, nipple piercing, dqddqddqd-jackthedickhead and etchiman and jackhammer have some. i'm sure i missed a few as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

dimasbtwe

Oct 11, 2020
Why not just make the sequel or maybe remtairy next work .... im realy looking forward for rem next project... sadly he just stuck with this game

Reactions: spider26

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
Everyone will say Saria Reclaimed. I am not sold on that one yet.

Nymphomaniac Priestess is not unsimilar. Not as tight or polished of a game, but it can scratch the same itch. A little bit of battle sex. Mostly out of combat is the difference. Probably most content out of all three I will suggest for you, however still in development. Advice for this one. Save early, save often. No auto save so after every quest and scene it is a good idea to save. Also, don't be afraid to save edit some cash and cheat this one. Whereas Karryn has solid gameplay, this one is... a work in progress.

My last suggestion if you haven't tried it is Succum Brewery. Light elements of battle sex. Mostly out of combat. Also not finished like Karryn, so I am tempted to say let this one marinate. It will be my favorite out of the three I listed as it gets further into development.

Enjoy.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I forgot how optional features in a game are not optional, it's also amazing when the game clearly from the get go had big breasts as a feature right there on the cover art of the game.

People will be people though, and feel like they're a philosopher and their opinion really means that much on the internet.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
6 months wait is really a pain, maybe other job dlc...cof cof Nurse job... but i can endure for the big titties:). and just a personal note, i hope that with the bigger tits we get nipplefuck added:coffee:, even saw a lot of comments in Ci-en about it

Reactions: L4ki

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
No Vortex is just fine, you need to set the right Game Location.
Press the "Manually Set Location" button and then set it to where the executable is (the "Karry's Prison" folder).
Not seeing nexus mods on the list of ways to install the mods, so that could be a reason, also nexus mods is kinda shit, they're super biased and can remove mods on their website if it offends them.
Thanks a lot buddies , Time to play

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes