Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
What is the point of breasts bigger than Karryn's already gigantic breasts? At this point they could delete Karryn from the game and let players play as a pair of sentient, walking and talking breasts with extra holes instead. I'm not complaining though, I just don't understand the appeal of it, that's all.
I am in and will pay money for THAT DLC!

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Except nearly all these issues have been fixed in the offical release of the game. This is just a result of playing on a old release. The one posted on this thread is like ~15 or so updates behind.
What do you mean?
According to their Ci-En, there's only 1 update after the H-cup release v1.2.6.16 (2023.9.11) .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I don't see the bug fix in there.
Source:

Spongeman

Aug 9, 2023
No seriously is this game not freezing after every single battle for anyone else? Is this the first time it's happened? Anybody? Nobody knows? It shouldn't take a minute to wait after every single fight for stats to show up right?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
No seriously is this game not freezing after every single battle for anyone else? Is this the first time it's happened? Anybody? Nobody knows? It shouldn't take a minute to wait after every single fight for stats to show up right?
obviously not.
My loading times are a matter of seconds. I',m not even on a super expensive M2 drive. Just a average m2.
Doesn't sound like a game problem tho but don't listen to me. Let's see if someone knows a fix.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Maybe turn off/on the "force 60fps on monitor" thingy?
It should be in the setting.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What do you mean?
According to their Ci-En, there's only 1 update after the H-cup release v1.2.6.16 (2023.9.11) .

Source:
Dude probably means the version posted in the OP - v1.2.6.4
Very weird that a thread this massive and active doesn't have that page updated. I remember having reported for Game Update already

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
What do you mean?

Source:
Exactly what I mean. The version posted on this thread is 1.2.6.4, and the one on steam, which is updated faster than ci-en is at 1.2.6.20

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What do you mean?

Source:
It is not just one update. Dev probably didn't write changelogs for multiple versions in between h-cup release version and 1.2.6.16.

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
has updated to support 2.6.19, but we don't have that version on F95 yet. Sad.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
There's not enough sag and the areola&nipples look like they'd belong on a smaller pair.
This game makes me sad.
Tbh you're kinda right. When Karryn's breasts get blown up to such large proportions the flaws start getting pretty noticeable. They almost look like bolted-on aftermarket parts this way. He really ought to take a page from Milk Factory or even Butagoma 300 for some breast ideas since those titties are immaculate and seemingly natural despite their in-game size.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.6.20 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.6.20 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes