Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
but I download the game from the first page. Or there is other download source?
Just a few words to the people, which having fps problems or crashings or long loading times:

I play the unmodified Version of KP. I have tested pure and slut run on every difficulty and have no problems at all.
Tips for you to check:

- Do you have a 64bit OS?
(if not, get one)

- Do you have at least 8GB Ram?
(a friend has only 8GB and it runs fine)

- Do you have an SSD for playing or still an HDD?
(it runs smooth on a good HDD as well)

- Do you have altered the code in any way?
- Do you have installed any mod?
- Do you have other things running in the background?
(A few open tabs in your browser can get heavy on your ressources as well as other open software)

If you dont have any mods and have at least a System from this Decade it should be no Problem if there is not running a lot of other stuff in the background. Make sure your OS is as clean as it can get and you should have no problems.

I had no lags or loading issues in any run.
I think the most common issue is people just extracting the zip file of a new update to overwrite the old files. Its how most people update their renpy / rpgmaker games but with this one it causes issues.

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Hi guys!) Can you give me 3 saves please? One for Empress Ending, another for Happy (Sloot) Ending and the third for Bad Ending. I don't care about unlocked passives and others. Thank you)

• Haha
Reactions: Rengesus

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
is there a femdom way in this game? if so, what is it manifested in?
There are several femdom aspects to the game, a couple of which manifest in the form of sadism and footjobs, the mjority of the rest are some level of Karryn being the one to initiate the sex rather than the other way around in my experience

Footjobs and the other more sexual aspects require certain criteria to be met obviously but the sadism can be unlocked fairly easily provided you actually consistently win battles against the inmates enough to develop the passives for it

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I'm amazed this game became as large as it is...

i played it once all the way through and forgot about it

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Small question about CCmod and it's Discipline system.

The Discipline list (beside bosses) will pick by the enemies who are fought karryn often or who have most interact karryn will put on the list?

And it is possible there going be same type of enemies in same list or pick one of it's kind (Also special enemies in some floor like wolf or yeti gonna be on list?)

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
Patch 1.2.6.4 + DLC to 1.2.6.20 + DLC (14 MB)

The patch is compatible with versions 1.2.6.4 + DLC through 1.2.6.20 + DLC.

Reactions: archedio

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Small question about CCmod and it's Discipline system.

The Discipline list (beside bosses) will pick by the enemies who are fought karryn often or who have most interact karryn will put on the list?

And it is possible there going be same type of enemies in same list or pick one of it's kind (Also special enemies in some floor like wolf or yeti gonna be on list?)
im pretty sure that it goes by enemies who have taken your virginities so things like first kiss first anal etc.

Reactions: honkuma
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes