honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
im pretty sure that it goes by enemies who have taken your virginities so things like first kiss first anal etc.
If that's a case, I think I get now.

Btw, Iirc my old save haven't lose any virginities to prisoner, yet they're in the list.

I guess it was gonna put on list base on most how many sexually interact/harassment on karryn.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Sure. The easiest method is editing the cleanup function. This sets a certain amount which will always be present:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, choosing numbers for certain areas may break the game in certain situations (e.g. side jobs). This happens if she has cum (or other stuff) where it's normally not possible to get in this situation. So here's an alternative tweak which does not add cum in general but rather stops the cleaning. This means the stuff stays on after battle or work (as you like), but will get cleaned when needed. Both approaches can be combined. If anything still breaks, I'll try to fix/clarify stuff.

There's no actor.cleanUpLiquids(); in rempris js file at www/js/plugin

There's no this.cleanUpLiquids(); in remKemote js file

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-6-4-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-3941580
Link needs edit or update plz

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
There's no actor.cleanUpLiquids(); in rempris js file at www/js/plugin

There's no this.cleanUpLiquids(); in remKemote js file

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-6-4-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-3941580
Link needs edit or update plz
not sure just what you are after. if you want karryn to not clean up after battle:

js/plugins/remkarryn line 1886
the line number might not be exact because i have not updated my game for a while, but it should be close.

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
U know what? after seeing this me think is still not big enough,
What letters come after P ma friends lets go suggest it to him
I might be mad but... I agree! Don't get me wrong those previews look AMAZING but I think we could make the difference from her normal K breasts a bit more extreme :cool:
You're paying for it after all! :sneaky:

Reactions: otoboke

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
I might be mad but... I agree! Don't get me wrong those previews look AMAZING but I think we could make the difference from the base version a bit more extreme :cool:
You're paying for it after all! :sneaky:
One can hope but realistically anything else in the size department would probably have to be mod based or will be a fair bit down the line. If at all possible would love to see some new content with this upcoming DLC as well but we can only hope

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
new report progress from (bigger boobs dlc)

View attachment 2941943
View attachment 2941945
Am I seeing things or is Karryn in these images has a more slim figure? o_O

But yeah - bigger tits, please. I will say that it would be nice if Karryn had a bit more body mass to compliment her extra large breasts. Make her hips wider, ass a little bigger. MAYBE make her a bit chubby?
Don't know about you guys, but slender figure and large breasts look horrid! Only my humble opinion.

Maybe it's just the front view of Karryn that makes it seem like she has no ass, who knows.

Await the big tiwts' DLC regardless! <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Silly Monk

halfmanhalfboy21

Sep 20, 2023
someone check this, i'm not in enough of a hurry to fuck my computer over. also if its safe update the OP.
Aight I am very late on this, but I just downloaded the files and can confirm it's safe to use and play. No need for launch as administrator kinds of shady stuff

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
You know it could be more immersive if it was tied down to the labrtory and the doctor. Him inventing some stuff to make her boobs bigger.
Totally agree. I do hope they go in that directin. Since it's a DLC it would be awesome if the bigger boobs are integrated in the game system.

Also, I agree with what some guys say: her ass should be bigger too! The rest can stay the way it is for me, I quite like the small frame with massive boobs figure!

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
I don't understand why it has to be such a headache to install mods in this game.
In all other games it's as easy as downloading the mod, dragging it to the folder and jerking off.

Reactions: kamina666
4.60 star(s) 397 Votes