ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I think Rem should also give some attention to her ass and Thighs
I do completely agree, from the start i always though her ass is too small compared to her slutty body...
The problem is, it seems japanese artist and hentai culture is not that much into ass, its 99% of times about boobs only...

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I do completely agree, from the start i always though her ass is too small compared to her slutty body...
The problem is, it seems japanese artist and hentai culture is not that much into ass, its 99% of times about boobs only...
Because the ass is disgusting? And most Japanese artist know that.
I mean she's calls it the "poop chute" in game :sick:
Side note, I honestly don't get why out of all the scenes the game let's you avoid via the settings, anal isn't one of them??? It's generally dumb since rimjob is also avoidable and that also involves the disgusting anus.

Nutakie

Sep 22, 2023
Just a few words to the people, which having fps problems or crashings or long loading times:

I play the unmodified Version of KP. I have tested pure and slut run on every difficulty and have no problems at all.
Tips for you to check:

- Do you have a 64bit OS?
(if not, get one)

- Do you have at least 8GB Ram?
(a friend has only 8GB and it runs fine)

- Do you have an SSD for playing or still an HDD?
(it runs smooth on a good HDD as well)

- Do you have altered the code in any way?
- Do you have installed any mod?
- Do you have other things running in the background?
(A few open tabs in your browser can get heavy on your ressources as well as other open software)

If you dont have any mods and have at least a System from this Decade it should be no Problem if there is not running a lot of other stuff in the background. Make sure your OS is as clean as it can get and you should have no problems.

I had no lags or loading issues in any run.
I follow every tips:
Unmodded version, 64bit OS, 16GB RAM, SSD.
Just extracted and run .exe
...still getting 10-15fps (i guess)
Besides, I cannot change any of game settings. Is it just "normal"?

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Side note, I honestly don't get why out of all the scenes the game let's you avoid via the settings, anal isn't one of them??? It's generally dumb since rimjob is also avoidable and that also involves the disgusting anus.
Bro don't kink shame others
There are many people who like those things but that is not your work to judge them
Even I also switched it off as I don't like it
And most important of all the discussion was about the standing picture with a big ass to look better with P-cup
not the asshole of Karryn and related things
READ
the Content of POST then reply

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
I had a crazier idea for a DLC (or a seperate stand-alone), a AmbushTrap (Muscular trap) version of Karryn. I can only dream.

But yeah, I just want more imagery with Karryn showing her butt - perhaps a sideview of Karryn while roaming around, instead of a frontal-ish view. When you get defeated on the third floor and Karryn is bound to a stock? Beautiful! Wouldn't hurt for hips n' ass to be slightly bigger though. ^_^

Though to be charitable - on the battle screen, when Karryn is fully facing player, the hips look good. Same goes for the receptionist job. The stripper back pose is... Sorta okay, I guess. I haven't played the gym DLC yet, but please tell me there is a scene where Karryn does squats (With or without weights)?
Thank You bro Your idea was cool I also wanted that type of scenario to be in game
as for it I was only talking about the standing picture as it was looking quite weird
rest of the CGs have better thigh and ass shape :sneaky::whistle:

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Hello guys, I've been reading on builds after getting stuck on my first playthrough. I decided to restart and attempt a Sadist run building dex+mind+end on warden difficulty, any tips worth mentioning on what to prioritize? I've been using taunt but I've read somewhere it's not worth it on sadist build or on less than 5 enemies

Reactions: Asuka

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Thank You bro Your idea was cool I also wanted that type of scenario to be in game
as for it I was only talking about the standing picture as it was looking quite weird
rest of the CGs have better thigh and ass shape :sneaky::whistle:
The Ambush Trap Karryn idea? If so, finally someone shares my views, mate! ^_^ Cheers! <3
Muscular effeminate traps/himbos don't get enough recognition in terms of NSFW games. While it's a difficult task to make AmbushTrap characters/models in 3D formats, I believe it's easier in animated form.

Hentai artists and devs don't know what gold mine they are sitting on in terms of this idea. Looooooots of Tumblr and Twitter girls willing to see muscle-bound femboys fuck! ^_^

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The Ambush Trap Karryn idea? If so, finally someone shares my views, mate! ^_^ Cheers! <3
Muscular effeminate traps/himbos don't get enough recognition in terms of NSFW games. While it's a difficult task to make AmbushTrap characters/models in 3D formats, I believe it's easier in animated form.

Hentai artists and devs don't know what gold mine they are sitting on in terms of this idea. Looooooots of Tumblr and Twitter girls willing to see muscle-bound femboys fuck! ^_^
Lol, except not really? Most of the fans for those are highschool girls and others who don't really have any money to give. Tumbler and Twitter people also NEVER put their money where their mouth is. Some games have tried those, the piss poor donations made the devs quit and move to more popular genres that get money. NTR, Femdom, and Harem bringing in the most $.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
YET THERE IS ANAL in the game... so big ass is bad but anal is ok in japanese artist's eyes, got it.... and about your nerd statement about anal:
So sucking a cock which is for pissing is delicious but fucking a clean fantasy ass is a big NO NO for you? BRUH your in a hentai game website and come up with this nerd propagandas?!!!! comoooooon :D

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
YET THERE IS ANAL in the game... so big ass is bad but anal is ok in japanese artist's eyes, got it.... and about your nerd statement about anal:
So sucking a cock which is for pissing is delicious but fucking a clean fantasy ass is a big NO NO for you? BRUH your in a hentai game website and come up with this nerd propagandas?!!!! comoooooon :D
And this nerd say that this forum is filled with idiots
But he forgot to add his name there
Guys like these seriously get on my nerve :cautious:

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Lol, except not really? Most of the fans for those are highschool girls and others who don't really have any money to give. Tumbler and Twitter people also NEVER put their money where their mouth is. Some games have tried those, the piss poor donations made the devs quit and move to more popular genres that get money. NTR, Femdom, and Harem bringing in the most $.
Highschool girls, eh? Do I even dare to ask a source for that one? Cause I highly disagree that man-on-man action is only liked by high school girls.

Debate me. Respectfully speaking.

Perhaps it was my fault for using a figure of speech by saying "Tumblr and Twitter", kind of thought that you'd get the joke since Tumblr is not really a thing... Atleast not like it was prior to 2016. My bad, my fault.

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021

I am literally sorry for not clearing it in that post but I wasn't talking about Ambush Trap one
I was talking About the scenario that they should also add a side view too
sorry:(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KarrynsPrison-1.2.6.20DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i am one who is not into anal at all, so to make the game better for me i have removed anything anal by raising the passive requirments to 999, and that makes this game better for me. this is not for everyone i agree, i just did it for my personal preference. one of the things i really like about this game is the ease of modding it.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes