Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
Is there any way to get back to the main menu or load a save game when I am in the middle of a battle that I don't feel like finishing?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there any way to get back to the main menu or load a save game when I am in the middle of a battle that I don't feel like finishing?
You can try escaping. If escaping doesn't work you can install cheat menu and use its win battle option.

Reactions: Asuka

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Totally agree. I do hope they go in that directin. Since it's a DLC it would be awesome if the bigger boobs are integrated in the game system.

Also, I agree with what some guys say: her ass should be bigger too! The rest can stay the way it is for me, I quite like the small frame with massive boobs figure!
Agree.

Reactions: GideonLover

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
You can try escaping. If escaping doesn't work you can install cheat menu and use its win battle option.
Thank you, I will try that.
Do you recommend a specific cheat menu?
I have seen that there are several (Aiizen, Kruden and PERO) but I don't know which one works in the most recent version.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I think Rem should also give some attention to her ass and Thighs
But yeah - bigger tits, please. I will say that it would be nice if Karryn had a bit more body mass to compliment her extra large breasts. Make her hips wider, ass a little bigger. MAYBE make her a bit chubby?
Don't know about you guys, but slender figure and large breasts look horrid! Only my humble opinion.

Maybe it's just the front view of Karryn that makes it seem like she has no ass <3
while i do disagree with you guys, because i think her ass and hips are fine as is, i do see this has a big potential for future updates/dlc. it would not suprise me if rem uses this exact content as the next dlc.
cheers everyone :)

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
while i do disagree with you guys, because i think her ass and hips are fine as is, i do see this has a big potential for future updates/dlc. it would not suprise me if rem uses this exact content as the next dlc.
And I disagree with you
Saw the standing picture?
big boobs and thin thighs..
(ps-I like big boobs but they should think about the proportion)

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
does anyone know what the almost daily updates are on steam? they are always less than a MB and there is no changelog so I have no idea what the point is.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I had a crazier idea for a DLC (or a seperate stand-alone), a AmbushTrap (Muscular trap) version of Karryn. I can only dream.

But yeah, I just want more imagery with Karryn showing her butt - perhaps a sideview of Karryn while roaming around, instead of a frontal-ish view. When you get defeated on the third floor and Karryn is bound to a stock? Beautiful! Wouldn't hurt for hips n' ass to be slightly bigger though. ^_^

And I disagree with you
Saw the standing picture?
big boobs and thin thighs..
(ps-I like big boobs but they should think about the proportion)
Though to be charitable - on the battle screen, when Karryn is fully facing player, the hips look good. Same goes for the receptionist job. The stripper back pose is... Sorta okay, I guess. I haven't played the gym DLC yet, but please tell me there is a scene where Karryn does squats (With or without weights)?

Jul 28, 2018
does anyone know what the almost daily updates are on steam? they are always less than a MB and there is no changelog so I have no idea what the point is.
Bug fixes and changes (pictures and code) for the third cup size.

The ongoing changelog is in the post announcing the H cup release.

Last edited:

Mr.Ark

Nov 21, 2021
Can anyone send me a link to the game with mods installed? I'm too dumb to install it myself. Please

sobekobra

Nov 14, 2017
Am i doing something wrong or does the waitress job cum pint not fill to the top visually ever? It seems like she drinks a level but visually it doesn't change from the second level. I only have the JP uncensor mod so I don't think that should be a problem with it.

Asuka

Aug 29, 2017
I'm stuck on floor 2 where the slimes block your way, I don't do enough damage to them and in the sex part I end up running out of energy.
Any tips?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm stuck on floor 2 where the slimes block your way, I don't do enough damage to them and in the sex part I end up running out of energy.
Any tips?
Buy Slam, Cleave and Skewer. Slam stops them Regenerating Health and Skewer/Cleave lowers their Health Generation

ywouldueatme

Jun 20, 2021
Is there an update for the uncensor patch? I bought the game off dlsite, tried the patch in one of the previous posts, and it didnt appear to work? Unless im doing something wrong, which is equally possible.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes