Mar 21, 2019
Got an odd error if anyone has any insight. I'm using the latest of both the game here and CCMod. This is the first time I've gotten the prompt to masturbate in the office. Karryn is currently in the first trimester of pregnancy. This looks related to the OnlyFans cam, but I'm not sure what's causing it. Perhaps a missing perk? I haven't subjugated past level 1. I haven't touched any of the values for CCMod itself yet, so it's basically default:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Got an odd error if anyone has any insight. I'm using the latest of both the game here and CCMod. This is the first time I've gotten the prompt to masturbate in the office. Karryn is currently in the first trimester of pregnancy. This looks related to the OnlyFans cam, but I'm not sure what's causing it. Perhaps a missing perk? I haven't subjugated past level 1. I haven't touched any of the values for CCMod itself yet, so it's basically default:

i think you need to disable only fans. somthing in an update makes it crash

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

You need to disable OnlyFans overlay then restart the game

Anyways does anyone have the latest Steam version
I prefer the H tiddies more and there should be a decent number of fixes

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.6.12 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.6.12 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.6.12 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Did it have to be Pixeldrain....? My download speed is over 500mbs but for some reason everytime I download off there it takes a fucking eon.

Bogan 18+

Nov 4, 2022
Any possibility this game gets an Animated DLC? So the game can be much more immersive with the "Love Sense" option and all that. What do you guys think?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Did it have to be Pixeldrain....? My download speed is over 500mbs but for some reason everytime I download off there it takes a fucking eon.
Pixeldrain is among fastest for me but my download speed isn't that fast.
Still, I think you are exaggerating, game is only 1gb or something similar(didn't check), how long can it take to download? I'm here downloading starfield and it takes like 24 hours :HideThePain:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018

Updated version of Monster enemies only (mainly Goblins) for the latest version of KP.
I also changed the sex attacks so that its random instead of each monster using the same attack each time.

Only Nerds n Bums are there as humans but theyre rare.
On a lark, is this still compatible?

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
I can only guess you didn't install mods correctly since error mentions a mod.
idk, i have installed it through vortex and done everything according to the installation guide. The game still runs fine but somehow the masturbation function in the office froze my game

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes