Balube

Feb 13, 2022
534d5ad569dda4bf7c5fe1c6fab41b10.jpg Does anyone have an idea as to what I may be able to do to resolve this issue? I get this error when attempting to start the masturbation scene on the couch, on level 2 of the prison in the guard room.

Mods I have are "CC's", "Mod Settings", "Cut In Animation Loops", "Aziiens RPGVM Cheat Menu".

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 2876429 Does anyone have an idea as to what I may be able to do to resolve this issue? I get this error when attempting to start the masturbation scene on the couch, on level 2 of the prison in the guard room.
propably using wrong version of ccmod or you updated the game and mod without a clean install

when a new version comes out you shouldnt just drop the new Zip file into your game folder and extract it you need to delete the old files

Balube

Feb 13, 2022
propably using wrong version of ccmod or you updated the game and mod without a clean install

when a new version comes out you shouldnt just drop the new Zip file into your game folder and extract it you need to delete the old files
Just got it working, turned off the animation loop mod... Not sure how that was messing it up. And I fresh installed today, CC's and everything no old saves used, etc.

Mar 31, 2018
I want to have her being a slut but still acting like a virgin

search it in this thread, thats how i found it
i'm also curious about this, i guess it's based off the slut level but idk how you edit that. i tried editing the matching number with a cheat mod but it doesn't actually go down after u edit it

Jan 25, 2018
Has the internal logic for what sex positions are standardised or possible changed for parts of the game? the default vaginal positions are definitely different to the 1.05 edition I last used.

tried searching the thread on positions but didn't find any indicators as to how the logic's changed.

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
Has the internal logic for what sex positions are standardised or possible changed for parts of the game? the default vaginal positions are definitely different to the 1.05 edition I last used.

tried searching the thread on positions but didn't find any indicators as to how the logic's changed.
Pretty sure that Karryn's sex attack changes based on whether her sadism or masochism is higher than the other. Not sure if any other changes though.

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
How do you get the One Vs All Passive? The one that unlocks Flaunt skill. Passives guide says to subdue 50 inmates to get it, but I've already subdued over 100 and still don't have it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do you get the One Vs All Passive? The one that unlocks Flaunt skill. Passives guide says to subdue 50 inmates to get it, but I've already subdued over 100 and still don't have it.
Unless they changed it, you also need 32 Charm. And it was 150 Prisoners.

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for some suggestions.

I plan to play the game again but this time try a pure act, not only that but I also plan to use cheats.

I mainly want to do a playthough where I have all of her combat skills unlocked rather than use sexual skills on the prisioners. I don't plan to do the mini games for this playthrough.

4.60 star(s) 411 Votes