misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I take the advice into account and would apply it. However, is cleaning an area (except the boss), sleeping and starting again enough to maintain order? My problem is often order and bad ends. By doing so, is it possible to maintain order high enough not to have this problem? ^^
While there are many guides for this game you can find online, but none of what I've found so far seem to give some detailed advices on how to play the first few days to have a good start, which IMO is very important to beat the game.

I'll share my starting strategy, please note that this might not be the most optimal, but I managed to beat the game while getting "Holy Empress" (virgin run) and "Incorruptible Pillar" (not getting any edict has +Corruption)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This thread reached 2000+ pages just because most of the people that ask the questions dont even bother to read
And you think they would do the bare minimum?:KEK:
Hell some people dont even read the OP
I know, but only if they did the thread would be about 1000 pages, it's not a herculean task, but for these goonbrains it might be.

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for the response!

I take the advice into account and would apply it. However, is cleaning an area (except the boss), sleeping and starting again enough to maintain order? My problem is often order and bad ends. By doing so, is it possible to maintain order high enough not to have this problem? ^^
I would clear floor 1 as fast as you can, and camp floor 2 for a while while you increase your control. I, at one point, had -5 control and could comfortably control how much order I would accumulate. I could literally build order to 100 and then chain sleep in the bed until it was super low to get a bunch of money.

So yes, it is possible to have your control high enough for it to be manageable. Secretary job and edicts that increase control with minimal expense gain.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Has anyone gotten mods to work on Mac ?

I'm using https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-mv-and-mz-macos-osx-launcher-v1-8.211991/ which launches the game fine, but mods don't load at all.

I even went through the lengths of preparing the mods on a windows machine which work find. But copying the game to mac but still no mods :(

I just want CC Mod to work bros
Ok I'm back, and with fantastic results. Mods are finally working! This method should work for both Linux and Mac/OSX. Tested game version 1.2.9.85

READ BEFORE PATCHING!!!!!!!!

Mods will need to be installed manually or on a windows machine and transfered.

Mac/OSX users you may need to hold down the option key while copying to merge the folders. I highly recommend you just copy over the files one by one so you don't accidentally delete anything you shouldn't.

Fast Cut Ins may show some errors, press the ignore button.

Linux users you guys probably know what your doing.

Apply the patch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if anyone has a copy of version 1.2.9.1 please send it to me.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
So someone asks a question and instead of answering it, a multitude of people just mock them.
But it's the people asking that bloat this thread ... sure.
#1, the solution 99% of the time is on THE FIRST PAGE

Don't believe me?, the most asked question used to be, "why is my game crashing?"

1723769799040.png

#2 sometimes the same question is asked on the same page, the solution was found on the same page a couple posts up, or even 1 page back.

so yes, I and many others will mock their laziness and blindness. Thanks.

This is also not limited to this thread, it's everywhere on this site unfortunately.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So someone asks a question and instead of answering it, a multitude of people just mock them.
But it's the people asking that bloat this thread ... sure.
Except for literal months of people asking the same question which was answered just above them, repeat endlessly. Yes, the asshole replies contribute, but if you constantly see people making literally no effort to find the solution to their problem, it gets frustrating.

Last edited:

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Before being judgmental, try searching in this thread and see how quickly you can find the solution for those "same questions asked repeatedly". I've tried that, and most of the results lead me to a post where someone asks the question, and instead of answering it or linking to the old answer, some smart ass thinks it's a better idea to make a meaningless shitpost that mocks people. The ordering of the search results doesn't help either: it's not sorted by date, so are you expecting new players to click on every link until they find the answer? There could be pages of results to click through.

This is one of the most popular games on this site, and the game system is very complex and not friendly to first-time players at all. Don't be surprised that there are new players coming in every day. If you find that new players asking questions are annoying, just unwatch this thread and move on with your life. Nobody cares how you don't like people asking the same questions, and to be honest, I don't think those who ask the questions would give a damn about your comment anyway.

Jul 11, 2022
Before being judgmental, try searching in this thread and see how quickly you can find the solution for those "same questions asked repeatedly". I've tried that, and most of the results lead me to a post where someone asks the question, and instead of answering it or linking to the old answer, some smart ass thinks it's a better idea to make a meaningless shitpost that mocks people. The ordering of the search results doesn't help either: it's not sorted by date, so are you expecting new players to click on every link until they find the answer? There could be pages of results to click through.

This is one of the most popular games on this site, and the game system is very complex and not friendly to first-time players at all. Don't be surprised that there are new players coming in every day. If you find that new players asking questions are annoying, just unwatch this thread and move on with your life. Nobody cares how you don't like people asking the same questions, and to be honest, I don't think those who ask the questions would give a damn about your comment anyway.
I mean, to be fair the search system is weird in some ways. But what do you expect, people get tired of answering questions that have been answered before already if you are someone trying to look for the answer i would expect you to atleast search through every answer that's presented in the search bar.

Even if the search bar isn't exactly useful or points you to another person asking the same thing, the search bar gives a preview of each response being searched so i think it's completely fine to get frustrated at people who just care more about gooning and not putting in the effort to find the solutions to their problems.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

People asking stuff about the actual mechanics of the game are fine, it's just that people like me have problem about people being way too lazy to do even the basic legwork to solve their problems, it's learned helplessness on their part or just being a total goonbrain that's just looking for instant gratification.

Either way, it'd be best for all of us if they:
1: Learned to use the search (or google).
2: Atleast skimmed some of the results.
3: Leave to goon for something else if either of the above is way too hard for them.

PS: The people who come here with images of crashes do not bother me, it's usually not readily apparent what could be the problem, but it's most likely that in those they have outdated versions of mods or the game, which can cause major compatibility issues, i do not blame them for not knowing about it, i mean i did have my problems with the errorlogs at first, but i learned to skim through them in order to troubleshoot the problems by myself, i did the legwork and didn't bother other people with my problems.
And i do understand that some people are literally unable to do this for reasons, but some are just way too lazy for their own good.

PPS: It would also be good if people learned to use the search in order to not bloat the thread so the search would work better, instead of hundreds of messages about the same thing constantly and thus having to skim with a finer tooth comb through it.

no_idea

Feb 28, 2018
#1, the solution 99% of the time is on THE FIRST PAGE

Don't believe me?, the most asked question used to be, "why is my game crashing?"

View attachment 3936038

#2 sometimes the same question is asked on the same page, the solution was found on the same page a couple posts up, or even 1 page back.

so yes, I and many others will mock their laziness and blindness. Thanks.

This is also not limited to this thread, it's everywhere on this site unfortunately.
remember when everyone filled a page with the same question?
pepperidge farms remembers

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I think its important to ones own development to understand that each human has their own experience, opinions and lifes that may not align with yours. They may lack "self-reliance" but may make up for it with "resilience", "patience", "tolerance" and "respect." Something other people may lack.
Yeah, i sure as hell have a low tolerance towards the aptitude for ineptitude of humans.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'd advise against trying to use any cosmetics mods right now and wait until the DLC is released and the modders have updated them.
You should also remove ZenithMods as it was developed for an old build of the game and is severely outdated.

...The ordering of the search results doesn't help either: it's not sorted by date, so are you expecting new players to click on every link until they find the answer? There could be pages of results to click through...
You can change the search option to sort by date in your preferences.

Screenshot.png

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
(This might've already been asked, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

You are now the developer for Karryn's Prison, what would add/fix/change/remove/WHATEVER to the game?

It can be anything: From enemies, maps, art, sound effects, game mechanics or even the story itself.

I'd add new jobs since that would give the player more things to do.

Here's three I'd add:

Chef: Cook for guards and inmates, maybe even add in your own secret sauce to enhance the flavour. We both know what i'm hinting at .

Nun: Take up the nun outfit and help guards/inmates reach salvation. Be careful, some may try to part your red sea, insert their Staff of Moses and let their people go while you're speaking the holy word (Just to keep it biblical.)

Teacher: Educate the inmates and try to reform them. If you're lucky (or unlucky) they may try to teach you few things as well. What those things are may just end your pacifist run, so take caution.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Reymondo

Aug 26, 2022
Animations in the Battle fucks /Lost scenes, a mode where you control yatsu and create teams of prisioners to attack /corrupt karryn while you try to control prison.

4.60 star(s) 411 Votes