johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
how to cancel scandalous mode? in new ver
You could also edit the plugin so you won't go scandalous state even after gangbanged in battle
Its very easy
Open folder Karryn's Prison -- www -- js -- plugins -- right click the javascript file named RemtairyKarryn then open in notepad then press control F getNightModeScoreRequirement then edit it from 5 to 50 then save it should look like this

Game_Actor.prototype.getNightModeScoreRequirement = function() {
return 50;

1723449289906.png

Last edited:

Dave Thao

Jun 8, 2017
does anyone else have 100% white skin inmates? :D im not really into the interracial stuff, but i liked the variety. now i have every human inmate white. is it a bug? happens on vanilla and modded with CCmod too (i can put the slider of dark skin inmates to 100% in config and still everyone is white).

Oct 12, 2018
I play on joiplay and it's impossible to activate the cheat
Well all I have is this. It's a completed prisoner mode/sadist/pure/no corruption run, but I used cheats with it so I have no idea if it's viable. But I did breeze through 'till Tonkin without trying. You can start a new game from here. I am working on a full slut playthrough right now using this save but it will... Take some time... Very distracting. o_O
I also put two other things in if you want an easier run of your own or with the save I provided.
1. an edited "Skills.json" file that allows you to pick both offensive and defensive specializations, same for the other specializations.
2. an edited "RemtairyEdicts.js" file that should give you 99 edict points per day+loadsamoney, don't think it works on the first day though.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 411 Votes