SCBA_2086

Jun 6, 2022
I think I need a little help, I installed the folder manually from

And at the moment of starting the game this screen appeared:

I made a mistake copying the files?

1722990606376.png

newsolgryn

May 28, 2020
Goldmine indeed. Rem could make an entire career out of refining this game+concept, making sequels, etc. I hope he realises that! lol
Nope, he said now he making an "eroge" without battlefuck and plan to make it same quality as top AAA japan eroge companies lol. If take his currently made games, all elements that good eroge supposed to have are on very low lvl, so at best he gonna make something like another VN with small gameplay elements.
Genre choice supposed to have something to do with mental block, which as dev myself and knowing some other devs is bunch of bullshit tbh, usually when you making games people have such crazy big disdocs that they forced to make game using only 1/10 of it and get ideas playing other games you like if you run out of own is piece of cake, so i never personally seen game developer as type of artists having mental block, usually it just excuse and straight up lie.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Sorry to tell you, but if you didn't know, Rem's next game won't even have battlefuck
Well, as they say. You need to spend money to make money. Just means the game after will be a smash hit is all. Sometimes someone needs to see if glass really does taste bad before it's lesson learned.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 410 Votes