Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Idk frankly adding descension mode seems kinda pointless to me
Dont get me wrong it's a nice addition but i would have preferred something which added more content even if it wasnt a side job or something like that because i feel like there are some parts of the game that needs to be expanded more(like the sadist path which feels criminally underdeveloped)
it's nice tho that one of the scenarios keep the toys on karryn but i believe that was something that mods already implemented

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Ngl I'll be modding the fuck out of this "descension" mode. There are already hundreds of passives that give various penalties & debuffs to player, I don't need a whole new difficulty that fuck me even more. On the bright side, if this mode can add penalties & debuffs it can also be modded to add buffs & bonuses. Also, I wonder what are modders going to do with this new difficulty mode. It'd be interesting to see pregnancy and womb tattoo mod interact with this new difficulty somehow.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
Just use cheat menu to:
  • kill all other enemies except your preferred one
  • keep all desires low other than which desire is needed for whatever action you want to see
  • pass your turns until enemy does whatever the fuck you want it to do
Or, learn how to modify enemy skills with or without ccmod then remove skills from enemies until you get what you want.
did all of that, they just do the same move over and over again or jerk off. for the modify enemy skill i don't want to change the entire game skill tree/gameplay loop just to get a specific scene.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
did all of that, they just do the same move over and over again or jerk off. for the modify enemy skill i don't want to change the entire game skill tree/gameplay loop just to get a specific scene.
Which specific scene you are referring to? You mentioned yeti vaginal sex before but afaik they do vaginal only after they counter kick skill. You can probably increase chances of them countering it by doing this:
Open RemtairyEnemySex.js
Find this function: Game_Enemy.prototype.counterCondition_kickCounter = function(target, action)
Scroll down until you find this line in the same function(should be at the very end of function): return Math.random() < counterChance;
Change it to return true; to make all enemies(not just yeti) always counter kicks.
Keep in mind there are probably other requirements for sex such as karryn needing to have "wet" status, pussy desire > 100, cock desire > 100 and her clothes might need to be displaced enough to make her pussy "accessible" to enemies.

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
looking for vaginal and anal for yeti, from my test it seems like it's easier to get vaginal from noinim and nearly impossible to get anal scene from him. i only get titjob from the normal yeti and everything else is nearly impossible to get. Anal scene only happened once and i don't even know how i trigger it.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
looking for vaginal and anal for yeti, from my test it seems like it's easier to get vaginal from noinim and nearly impossible to get anal scene from him. i only get titjob from the normal yeti and everything else is nearly impossible to get. Anal scene only happened once and i don't even know how i trigger it.
If you want to trigger vaginal with a Yeti, you should have requirements for vaginal penetration, low boobs desire and clothes displaced enough.
And either one of the 3 basics attacks while unarmed, cock kick or light kick (gained with enough counterattacks from intames while kicking).
If you want to use cock kick, you have to be sure that you're not going to oneshot him because cock kick is really powerful and you must meet the requirements for vaginal penetration, and your clothes must be loose enough, both boobs visible.

I've never seen a normal Yeti engaging vaginal sex on it's own. Only Noinim.
For normal Yeti you have to trigger it by yourself.
Has for Anal with a Yeti...? Since when?

bruhman969

Apr 21, 2020
If you want to trigger vaginal with a Yeti, you should have requirements for vaginal penetration, low boobs desire and clothes displaced enough.
And either one of the 3 basics attacks while unarmed, cock kick or light kick (gained with enough counterattacks from intames while kicking).
If you want to use cock kick, you have to be sure that you're not going to oneshot him because cock kick is really powerful and you must meet the requirements for vaginal penetration, and your clothes must be loose enough, both boobs visible.

I've never seen a normal Yeti engaging vaginal sex on it's own. Only Noinim.
For normal Yeti you have to trigger it by yourself.
Has for Anal with a Yeti...? Since when?
i remember i got anal scene from a Yeti, on the old modded version of the game. i haven't got it since. and for the desire stuff for some reason the yeti just decided to jerk off. with my boobs desire being low.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i remember i got anal scene from a Yeti, on the old modded version of the game. i haven't got it since. and for the desire stuff for some reason the yeti just decided to jerk off. with my boobs desire being low.
I don't think there is an unique anal scene for yeti's. If there is one, I certainly don't remember it. But they can fill that hole if other enemies started a sex position and all other possibilities(holes) are exhausted(full).

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Sorry but I don't use mods for now. With vanilla game, there's no anal dedicated scene with Yetis.
And as I said, for normal Yetis you have to trigger the vaginal scene by yourself with a kick, clothes displaced, and vaginal+cock desires high enough.

Adalv456

Jan 21, 2021
I don't know, I've never thought about changing it. But I do know ccmod has settings for that.
Well, i tried installing CCMod but it just gives an error, it is because my version is too new for CC or something else? 1722785096134.png

EDIT: for reason. turning the pc off and on worked. Technology my friends

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 409 Votes