Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i don't think you understand what i say, the keyword is "specific" sex scene with normal yeti enemy.
Just use cheat menu to:
  • kill all other enemies except your preferred one
  • keep all desires low other than which desire is needed for whatever action you want to see
  • pass your turns until enemy does whatever the fuck you want it to do
Or, learn how to modify enemy skills with or without ccmod then remove skills from enemies until you get what you want.

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone know what green names mean in game? Personally never encountered it until today
There's like 4 different mechanics to explain here:

Different enemy types have different stats (as in, Yetis, Werewolves, and Thugs will always be WAY stronger than normal prisoners, Hobos, and Nerds)

Enemies are color-coded for their strength, I think it goes red > green > gold > white > gray. I think "rare enemies" means the stronger colors.

But ASIDE from their color, enemies can have have unique modifiers based on the adjective that follows their name (i.e "the tough", "the strong", "the virgin", etc). You likely thought a gold enemy felt easier to defeat than a gray because that gray one might have had an adjective that gave him Overblow Protection (it limits how much damage they can take from a single attack, so you couldn't kill him in one attack no matter how much stronger you were, while the gold one was still vulnerable to die in a single attack).

Finally, enemies that have a level next to their name are "Wanted Enemies". Basically any enemy that takes one of Karryn's "first-times" will become a Wanted Enemy (can be an enemy that took a virginity of any kind, or the first one that defeated her in combat or similar things, there's a limited number of Wanted Enemies you can have in a playthrough). Those enemies can randomly show up in any battle and they will level up over time when they are defeated (doesn't make a difference how you defeat them).

If you get a red Wanted Enemy of a strong type, be ready because that motherfucker will be your goddamn nemesis for the rest of that playthrough. On the other hand if you purposefully set a bunch of gray weaklings to be the Wanted Enemies of your playthrough you should have quite the easy time handling them when they show up.

Reactions: Latetoparty

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone know what green names mean in game? Personally never encountered it until today
Color of their name is related to their rarity and strength. All I can remember is red meant strongest and rarest, while pink meant just a little bit strong but also very horny.

Besides colors, you should also pay attention to the prefixes in their names(if they have one). Those prefixes actually have a function in the game. If you want more info on these, take a look at RemtairyEnemyName.js, below 355th line.
EDIT: Also, I just tried to "document" all name prefixes, colors and their meaning. I've collected all the info below from RemtairyEnemyName.js file but keep in mind I might've made some writing mistakes or misunderstood what's written in that file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zura133

Dec 21, 2022
Hey guys, i have nothing better to do and i'm tired as hell, so here's a idea that i was thinking regarding a sequel to this game:

Karryn's Prison 2: Whorehunt

Description: Years after the events of the first game, Karryn and The Emperor are on their honeymood for their fifth anniversary when guards burst through their door and interrupts them, pointing their weapons at Karryn.

Confused, the Emperor would ask what is the meaning of this before being cut off by the sound of a recorded video.

The recording would show a person dragging a knocked out Yasu off to a undisclosed location near the prison would be shown.

That person was.....Karryn?!

With that, Karryn is framed for the disappearance of Chef Warden, Yasu.

With that, the Emperor has to make a hard choice:

Does he stay loyal to his wife but potentially be thrown in prison for defending a criminal?

Or does he stay loyal to the kingdom and arrest Karryn?

With a heavy heart, he makes a heartbreaking decision and snaps his fingers, a sign for the guards to arrest Karryn.

Trying to explain that she didn't do it doesn't work as the guards close in to arrest her.

Knowing the depravities that wait for her at Fort Ganon, Karryn makes a break for it.

Fortunately, her athletic body let's her escape with no issue.

After the escape, a manhunt would be sent out to arrest her.

Alone and wanted by the very kingdom that was once your home, you must stick to the shadows and find out the truth behind Yasu's disappearance to clear your name.

But be careful, the kingdom can be just as, if not, more dirty than the prison and with a body as good as yours, it's bound to attract.....unwanted attention....

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it. If it sounds like a awful idea, that's cause it is lmao

EDIT: Alright, just updated the story so it look less like crap.
Colega, esto es oro puro. Hasta deberia de hacerse una recoleccion de firmas o algo asi para que Rem y sachima tomen la idea y la hagan.

Hasta imaginense, En Melty Quest ya vimos como habia algunos monstruos interesantes como los minotauros o ciclopes y la trama de un rey demonio. Seria bueno incluso hacer que karry obtenga atuendos como melty, y que tenga que viajar por distintas regiones. Y hacer varios finales e incluso un final donde ella se vuelve una reina demonio.

Adalv456

Jan 21, 2021
EDIT: Also, I just tried to "document" all name prefixes, colors and their meaning. I've collected all the info below from RemtairyEnemyName.js file but keep in mind I might've made some writing mistakes or misunderstood what's written in that file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do i need to change in the js files to increase the ejaculation stock of the enemies? I tried to change some settings only to not be able to open the game anymore

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What do i need to change in the js files to increase the ejaculation stock of the enemies? I tried to change some settings only to not be able to open the game anymore
I don't know, I've never thought about changing it. But I do know ccmod has settings for that.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Not a 100% sure about this one, since i use the CCMod, but i found this in RemtairyEnemies.json:
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation = function() {
    this._ejaculationCount = 0;
Might wanna try to change that 0 in to something, be sure to make a back up or remember what you've changed if you want to revert it.

:EDIT: I also found this in the same file:
JavaScript:
// Ejaculation Stock

Game_Enemy.prototype.hasEjaculationStock = function() {
    return this._ejaculationStock >= 1;
};
Try increasing this and see if does anything.

:EDIT2: I recommend using CCMod, it's just way easier and handles a lot more stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Not a 100% sure about this one, since i use the CCMod, but i found this in RemtairyEnemies.json:
JavaScript:
Game_Enemy.prototype.setupEjaculation = function() {
    this._ejaculationCount = 0;
Might wanna try to change that 0 in to something, be sure to make a back up or remember what you've changed if you want to revert it.

:EDIT: I also found this in the same file:
JavaScript:
// Ejaculation Stock

Game_Enemy.prototype.hasEjaculationStock = function() {
    return this._ejaculationStock >= 1;
};
Try increasing this and see if does anything.

:EDIT2: I recommend using CCMod, it's just way easier and handles a lot more stuff.
First code says ejaculation "count", not "stock". They seem to be different, to me at the very least.
Second code only returns true or false if enemy has atleast 1 or more stocks. So, increasing the number won't help in this case.

I did look at it a little bit, seems like you were pretty close to finding it. In the same function this variable seems to hold base ejaculation stock value:
let ejStock = Math.floor(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock);
And this code, still in the same function, seems to be the final ejaculation stock value with all the modifiers applied:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock;
These two lines could be changed to accomplish the task. For example, like this:
let ejStock = Math.floor(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock * 2);
Or this:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock * 2;

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
First code says ejaculation "count", not "stock". They seem to be different, to me at the very least.
Second code only returns true or false if enemy has atleast 1 or more stocks. So, increasing the number won't help in this case.

I did look at it a little bit, seems like you were pretty close to finding it. In the same function this variable seems to hold base ejaculation stock value:
let ejStock = Math.floor(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock);
And this code, still in the same function, seems to be the final ejaculation stock value with all the modifiers applied:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock;
These two lines could be changed to accomplish the task. For example, like this:
let ejStock = Math.floor(this.enemy().dataEjaculationStock * 2);
Or this:
this._ejaculationStock = ejStock * 2;
Yeah, when talking about code my brain just shits itself, because my understanding of coding is at the level of potato, here's a pic of my brain trying to understand most of it:
vammakko13.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: aleyugioh

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yeah, when talking about code my brain just shits itself, because my understanding of coding is at the level of potato, here's a pic of my brain trying to understand most of it:
View attachment 3896185
My brain shits itself too, then it works overtime when I sleep. During my "resting" time. I dream of working on code. Then I wake up tired as fuck. Fucking hell.

Reactions: Latetoparty

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
for August
The P Cup DLC is expected to release by the end of this month, with all artwork completed since mid-July. Delays due to rem contracting Covid, which hindered work progress. As recovery progressed, rem began developing an additional feature for the DLC called Descension Mode, which introduces new scenarios that affect gameplay based on the player's choices. Although the DLC content is ready, there might be minor delays due to technical issues with the artist’s computer.
Tldr: tit's end of month, more gameplay stuff, not much content.

4.60 star(s) 409 Votes