Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
How exactly am i supposed to get the Queen Of Fighters achievement?
It says you need to have the Prison Fighter title equipped since level 1, but i think it's not possible to "kick with your legs 10 times" and still be level one. Also it says you need to do it with no game overs... does that guard that resets your stuff prevent it from counting as a game over run?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How exactly am i supposed to get the Queen Of Fighters achievement?
It says you need to have the Prison Fighter title equipped since level 1, but i think it's not possible to "kick with your legs 10 times" and still be level one. Also it says you need to do it with no game overs... does that guard that resets your stuff prevent it from counting as a game over run?
It's a challenge run that you pick in the NG+ area

Screenshot 2024-08-02 152116.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harshmellow97

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, I doubt this will help since you seem to lack the basic reading comprehension needed to read the error message you posted. You didn't install the Fast Cut-Ins mod, which another mod you installed requires. To fix this, install the Fast Cut-Ins mod (which is listed in the requirements of the mod you installed).

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
how to solve this sht?
You know the fast cut-in mod? It's the fast cut-in mod this error mentions. You may not have downloaded the fast cut in-mod. The fast cut-in mod is required. So download the fast cut-in mod (the one mentioned). Then you install the fast cut-in mod (also mentioned). Once you install the fast cut-in mod you can try again.

If that doesn't work you should try to install the fast cut-in mod.

Confusing, I know. But look up the fast cut-in mod and maybe that will help.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Any news about booba dlc release?
Last time I checked ci-en, they postponed release due to some tech bugs.
Matthew 24:36.

Seriously tho we dont know. DLC was completed according to the dev himself weeks ago but its a buggy mess. Allegedly hes adding some other small mechanic with the DLC which is probably the culprit. We didnt get a blog post this week and the last week said it could end up being another month. Shits wack yo.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
"Sorry everyone. I have bad news, Sachinima's left ball sack has become extremely itchy. We don't know what it is, but the doctors think they know. He's trying this special cream, but it will take at least six weeks before we know if it helps or not. In the mean time, he's been seeing a mental health professional to see if he can sort things out. We'd appreciate continuing to support us on subscribestar in the mean time."

6 weeks later

"Great news everyone. Sachinima's left ball sack is finally itch free! But unfortunately his right ball sack is now itchy as well. The good news is we know that the cream actually works. In hindsight, it probably would've been wise to use the cream on both of his balls just in case. Either way, we won't be able to do anything for the next six weeks, but would appreciate your continued support."

6 weeks later

"Awww shit guys, I broke both of my hands. I don't know how it happened, I think I need to drink more milk. I won't be able to do anything for a while, but would appreciate your continued support."

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Greetings,

Yet another update for my mods "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of Karryn's Prison, meant for use with Mod Organizer 2.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of the game.

Have fun! KGM_1.2.9.87FULL_VER.png

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
Greetings,

Yet another update for my mods "Karryns got moves" and "31 days to decay" for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of Karryn's Prison, meant for use with Mod Organizer 2.

What this is going to do for you is grant Karryn the following skills and edicts while maintaining her virginity (with a total of 43 passives unlocked).

Skills:
Kiss, Handjob, Pet Cock, Blowjob, Titjob, Vaginal, Anal, Cock Stare, Deny External Ejaculations, Deny Internal Ejaculations, Taunt, Flaunt, Cock Kick, Rimjob, Footjob, Rest for a bit (a fallen down skill), Pleasure stance, Give up, Surrender, and Light Kick

You'll also get a couple of the "self service" passives as well for flavoring.

Edicts:
Release desires and Release cock desire (still has to be bought from the edicts menu, but unlocks the ability to do so)

This also makes the charm requirement for accessories much lower (as to unlock Flaunt after your first battle, and will give you more wiggle room with accessory slots)
What this won't do is make the game into a slut simulator.

It only makes it so Karryn have the knowledge of how to do the skills without needing to lay there like a fish on dry land multiple times (upwards of 20 in some cases) to actually learn how to do the actions for herself. This also makes Karryn have somewhat higher base stats as well as base desires as a result of the passives, but your Warden Level is still unaffected, so you can freely build Karryn from this point.

=====================================================
Additionally, here's an extra mod to make reputation for the minigames stop decaying until 31 days of not playing them passes.

Installation:
Install with MO2 (this seems to be the direction the KP discord as a whole is leaning these days)

for manual installation: replace the .js files with the ones of the same name in the "www\js\plugins" folder

Usage:
When you start a new save file, or boot up and old one and flee (or win or lose) any battle. you'll gain the all the passives for what was listed.
You will still have to meet the desire thresholds to actually do the skills, but that's the entire point behind what I cooked up.

This is made for the 1.2.9.87FULL version of the game.

Have fun! View attachment 3893076
How does this affect diologue? Does she instantly become a whore? Thanks for the update!

Reactions: cracklemere

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
Hey guys, i have nothing better to do and i'm tired as hell, so here's a idea that i was thinking regarding a sequel to this game:

Karryn's Prison 2: Whorehunt

Description: Years after the events of the first game, Karryn and The Emperor are on their honeymood for their fifth anniversary when guards burst through their door and interrupts them, pointing their weapons at Karryn.

Confused, the Emperor would ask what is the meaning of this before being cut off by the sound of a recorded video.

The recording would show a person dragging a knocked out Yasu off to a undisclosed location near the prison would be shown.

That person was.....Karryn?!

With that, Karryn is framed for the disappearance of Chef Warden, Yasu.

With that, the Emperor has to make a hard choice:

Does he stay loyal to his wife but potentially be thrown in prison for defending a criminal?

Or does he stay loyal to the kingdom and arrest Karryn?

With a heavy heart, he makes a heartbreaking decision and snaps his fingers, a sign for the guards to arrest Karryn.

Trying to explain that she didn't do it doesn't work as the guards close in to arrest her.

Knowing the depravities that wait for her at Fort Ganon, Karryn makes a break for it.

Fortunately, her athletic body let's her escape with no issue.

After the escape, a manhunt would be sent out to arrest her.

Alone and wanted by the very kingdom that was once your home, you must stick to the shadows and find out the truth behind Yasu's disappearance to clear your name.

But be careful, the kingdom can be just as, if not, more dirty than the prison and with a body as good as yours, it's bound to attract.....unwanted attention....

Aaaaaaaaaand that's it. If it sounds like a awful idea, that's cause it is lmao

EDIT: Alright, just updated the story so it look less like crap.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 409 Votes