Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
do we know what sort of coding slog has to be done to implement the DLC? i'd guess at most fixing coordinates and offset the positions? which is annoying to do manually for everything but like, super basic and shouldn't take too long.
is there something else holding the update back? i plan on finally buying the game + DLC on steam once it's out (hopefully they add a discount again because i didn't buy during the last one...).

Reactions: MoggyTheMog

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
do we know what sort of coding slog has to be done to implement the DLC? i'd guess at most fixing coordinates and offset the positions? which is annoying to do manually for everything but like, super basic and shouldn't take too long.
is there something else holding the update back? i plan on finally buying the game + DLC on steam once it's out (hopefully they add a discount again because i didn't buy during the last one...).
I dont think theres any reason but poor excuses. He said himself the DLC is done but somehow adding what should be nothing more then a set of CGs and an option to enable them its spaghettifying the game. Hes already implemented such a grueling herculean task with the smaller breasts in the game currently. Plus the fact the New CGs have been drip fed via updates ALREADY into the game.

Maybe the smaller breasts were also a huge issue back then too. Unless hes secretly adding some other minor feature with the DLC thats the actual culprit.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
is there something else holding the update back?
No one knows, we can only speculate. I personally think there are some additional bits of gameplay mechanics they are implementing with big breasts dlc and that's why it is taking so long. Another person thinks they are bug testing to make sure it has less bugs. But no one knows the real reason.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
No one knows, we can only speculate. I personally think there are some additional bits of gameplay mechanics they are implementing with big breasts dlc and that's why it is taking so long. Another person thinks they are bug testing to make sure it has less bugs. But no one knows the real reason.

View attachment 3887893
Yeah, just like when he worked on the gym DLC for year to improve on it and meet fan expec-oh wait
turn off my scam inhibitors.gif

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Is this actually good? Do I have to be into huge boobs and huge asses to like this game? cuz I'm not really into that.
Welcome to the big boobies cult my friend, before KP I didn't think that the day where I'd like them will come either.
As for the game good or not, judge by yourself.
But I think it totally worth the price (If you decide to buy it on Steam or whatever platform) with that level of replayability.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Is this actually good? Do I have to be into huge boobs and huge asses to like this game? cuz I'm not really into that.
there gonna be update for smaller boob size (or maybe there was), so i think you're cool.. although they look weird to me
but the game still enjoyable with lots of add-ins from modding community (as long as the dev stop cucking them) which you can find in their discord

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
there gonna be update for smaller boob size (or maybe there was), so i think you're cool.. although they look weird to me
but the game still enjoyable with lots of add-ins from modding community (as long as the dev stop cucking them) which you can find in their discord
H-cup update was a free update that was released a while back so we have the standard K-cups (big) H-cup (smaller) and soon to be P-cups (largest) so you have options depending on what you want to use

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I know you will be able to change breast size level, but what about hair color? Will that also be changeable?

Kinda want to start with a serious black haired small chest karryn and end up with a blonde huge breast bimbo.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I know you will be able to change breast size level, but what about hair color? Will that also be changeable?

Kinda want to start with a serious black haired small chest karryn and end up with a blonde huge breast bimbo.
Black and blonde hair is already in the game and you can freely change between them.

Reactions: Aeterna Averna
4.60 star(s) 409 Votes