Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I just realized this game is using copyright free music. Are all of its musics like that or is there an original soundtrack in the game?

Dlsoul00

Sep 25, 2023
Would be cool indeed, having to look at a bunch of ugly bastards prisoners is a turn off imo. The max we have at the moment is a f/f mod in the discord server but it wasn't updated since january.
I think a second game with a bigger prison in another nation would be cool. Maybe the whole reason of Karryn being there is due to some sort of foreign dignitary exchange, and they volunteered her to help stave off disaster. The prison, among other things, could have at least one all-female block, and a futa block as well. Maybe also a section for scientific experiments, and I like the idea of monsters having gotten into the prison, so there's also areas of just mosnters and beasts in the prison. Idk, could be awesome with even more degeneracy. Maybe switch it up too, and we have a young newbie female prison guard there under Karryn's wing, petite for some variation (though mod-able). That way we can see both her and Karryn have to deal with all the different things thrown at them together. Actually maybe even 2 newbies? I like the idea of a tomboy and a gyaru, but maybe that's just me xD

Reactions: Aereon1104

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
This game needs a futa dlc or a second game with futa prison, if they released one probably they will earn ALOOOT of money.
I want a game where you control the guards and karryn is a badass prisoner woman that creates havok and lead the riots together with other hot female prisoners henchwomen

4.60 star(s) 409 Votes