misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
Ways to gain endurance exp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the list. I have gotten off to a pretty good start.

The trick is to buy Edicts and that one accessory that gives +30% Endurance growth, then sleep to accumulate funds until day 4 (when order drops below 40), because it's at this point the fights at the bar will start with 3 people instead of just one, which makes it much easier to receive pleasure damage.

If I sleep for too long, I'll run out of order before I gain enough endurance. Starting from day one is just too grinding and doesn't help the funds either. After a few restarts, I think day 4 is the sweet point to start fighting for a slut (masochist) run.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I'm trying to get the first time of every action listed on the Profile page to Guards, so far I've successfully done that on Level 1 with two actions missing: Footjob and Rimjob.

From what I understand, you can't initiate any sex action until it's done to you for several times, so is it possible to have Guards initiate those two actions, or is Footjob limited to Nerds only?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I'm trying to get the first time of every action listed on the Profile page to Guards, so far I've successfully done that on Level 1 with two actions missing: Footjob and Rimjob.

From what I understand, you can't initiate any sex action until it's done to you for several times, so is it possible to have Guards initiate those two actions, or is Footjob limited to Nerds only?
I believe if the enemy type is NOT a monstrous type you can get Karryn to do the footjob skill on them if all other conditions are met.

I believe you do have to acquire the skill from the Nerds though for you to use it on the guards.

Nov 18, 2023

for nerds it’s like a toy ~ and everyone has ordinary actions

4.60 star(s) 411 Votes