Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Guys, why Slut Level keep growing up? How to make it as low as possible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm fucking can't understand this game!

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
This is don't work. My guess: it's for perks that you gain, but you can not to, at least for first 20 or whatever.
Passives are the big mechanic in the game that will add boosts towards lots of things. So yes, the more passives you get, the sluttier Karryn will get (depending which ones obviously). Accessories also add these same stat boosters, along with titles (some also say that they will help you get a passive easier if you equip it once). Certain edicts also aid towards boosting different things. You have to be very careful in combat if you're trying to avoid that, by using the triangle graph, when you go to do certain attacks it even says which ones it's for.

The combat edict tree will help a ton, it gives you more halberd damage, suit durability, boost in stats, when you get the other pre-requisites you can then get edicts that give you stronger attacks, counter moves, extra stamina, extra spirit, etc. etc.

It's all about choosing the playstyle that works best for you with that information. This game has an unusual playstyle rpg wise, but all rpgs where you can customize w/e characters, you have to choose the right skill tree, if you're going a certain build for that character.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Sarojin
Thank you!
Is it worth to buy any trinkets on decreasing stats for maxing your main stat? I found it very stupid, but I maybe wrong here!
Is it worth buying the edicts of the Publish category? And is this related to the debuffs that nerds give during battles?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Sarojin
Thank you!
Is it worth to buy any trinkets on decreasing stats for maxing your main stat? I found it very stupid, but I maybe wrong here!
Is it worth buying the edicts of the Publish category? And is this related to the debuffs that nerds give during battles?

For the Accessories yes (mostly the ones that improve combat abilities), the other ones are risky, but can used to balance out some stats, not worth it in my opinion, only go after the main stat ones like str, dex, agi, staminia, and spirit. Under the edict combat section the stats say what they do for the ones that increase it by a %, the Publish category can be worth it if you mean the information in battle being known, but it's risky because it lets the enemies know more about you and your weaknesses, making it easier for them. Watch the fatigue meter too, more fatigue = less stamina and spirit.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Demiurge54

Jan 23, 2022
Hi guys, I need your help with mods.
I installed the prego mod, following the instructions on the site ( ) via Vortex. The game works, but sometimes it crashes with the following error message.

Have I missed a step in the mod installation ? Karryn's Prison screenshot.jpg ?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys, I need your help with mods.
I installed the prego mod, following the instructions on the site ( ) via Vortex. The game works, but sometimes it crashes with the following error message.

Have I missed a step in the mod installation ? View attachment 3070741 ?
I only have one guess. You are not using latest version of the game(1.2.7.2 as seen in your screenshot) but if you have downloaded the mod recently you are probably using the latest version of the mod. Either update your game or download older version of the mod compatible with the game version you have.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
when using the CC mod, karryns body goes invis during H when wearing the custom outfits. Any way to fix this or am i using the wrong version?
IIRC this was mentioned earlier in which the CCmod doesnt have CGs set up for the H-cups and I think the custom outfits also might not be optimized/made for H-cups and another mod on top of that

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
IIRC this was mentioned earlier in which the CCmod doesnt have CGs set up for the H-cups and I think the custom outfits also might not be optimized/made for H-cups and another mod on top of that
Actually ccmod works with h-cups, however it changes breast size when Karryn gets pregnant and it doesn't automatically reset breast size back to h-cups after pregnancy. There is a temporary workaround to fix it but you need to apply that workaround after every pregnancy.

As far as I know modded outfits are not made for h-cups and they will have problems or straight up break the game if used with h-cups.

Reactions: Aereon1104

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
True but considering how long the game has been going on, might as well just add new items and redraw the CG.
Unfortunately the amount of CG files involved is huge. We're talking about redrawing EVERY SINGLE PNG STACKER. that easily goes in the dozens if not over 100.

Decrypt the game files & see for yourself.

I mean, if you think it's easy, you're free to mod & redraw them.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes