Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
You are lagging behind buddy. You can find v1.2.7.22 in this thread and pregnancy mod already works with it.
So i tried to install the mod using vortex yet whenever i tried to set it in game mode it's always failed and tell me this line "Missing: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\........." Any guide?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So i tried to install the mod using vortex yet whenever i tried to set it in game mode it's always failed and tell me this line "Missing: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\........." Any guide?
I do not use vortex and I have no idea what you mean by "tried to set it in game mode".

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Every CG needs to be somewhat redrawn. It looks like it actually is a lot more work than H cup - if you look at the example for the attack animation differences on the CI-EN, you can see the h-cup is basically just shrunk and clothes/nips cleaned up, where the P-cup animation, one breast is in an entirely different position.

I mean, the game was supposed to be complete after gym dlc, but here we are two additions later, one paid. Gives me hope for an official pregnancy dlc, not that I dislike the fan mod, but I feel like one from the author would be better.
Never going to happen. We might get other new DLC, but Rem has stated several times he will NOT do pregnancy in KP.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Never going to happen. We might get other new DLC, but Rem has stated several times he will NOT do pregnancy in KP.

And that's what the mod is for, along with other stuff. Just gotta be patient for them to make it. In this case update it for the pregnancy one for the smaller cup size and bigger one when it eventually comes out.

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019
Good day to horny people
soon after i created and published the bot , a lot of people had started to train it
I wanted to Thank u from bottom of my heart
so , i think i would need ur suggestions on the same
to further develop the bot and make it better
ur suggestions are welcomed
(Engrish ahead)
It's been a fun (and strange, since i never used one of these bots) experience. I convinced her to do some horizontal tango (and it was fun to see how she changed from "i'm so embarassed" to "yea, i'm about to suck your soul out of your body") but then the site hit me with the "our guidelines do not allow this" and the fun was over, since the bot stopped.
Still, good job.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
And that's what the mod is for, along with other stuff. Just gotta be patient for them to make it. In this case update it for the pregnancy one for the smaller cup size and bigger one when it eventually comes out.
I know. Just telling him that.

Reactions: Sarojin

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
(Engrish ahead)
It's been a fun (and strange, since i never used one of these bots) experience. I convinced her to do some horizontal tango (and it was fun to see how she changed from "i'm so embarassed" to "yea, i'm about to suck your soul out of your body") but then the site hit me with the "our guidelines do not allow this" and the fun was over, since the bot stopped.
Still, good job.
Use This sir

It will help u to continue the convo
the site actually has a filter for NSWF words
use the above list to replace the words and have fun

Jun 21, 2019
Guys i know that game is cheap, but i wondering when is the next steam sale or discount, i want to prank all of my friends who is clueless about this game and see their reactions.

Reactions: IPRA and Axel34

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I hope there's a gallery and a room where you can just fight any enemy and customize scenes, cuz trying to get every H-content in this game is way too complicated and time consuming for my taste.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes