Jun 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Noob here, asking for help. At a particular Warden Level Limit, is the sum of the levels of Karryn's attributes (Strength, Dexterity, Evasion, Mind, Endurance, Charm, etc) a set constant? Meaning that utilizing a particular attribute's growth-accelerating item is in actuality at the expense of the level of whatever attribute is currently at the slowest growth rate? Thanks in advance.

I wrote the spoiler below in case i wasn't being clear enough:

That is how this game works. You can only level up stats until you hit max warden level, which basically means you shouldn't be leveling up your stats randomly, strategic leveling is very important to building Karryn right.

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
That is how this game works. You can only level up stats until you hit max warden level, which basically means you shouldn't be leveling up your stats randomly, strategic leveling is very important to building Karryn right.
Ah, damnit. Thanks for the pointer. Also, can my playstyle during combat affect the growth rate of certain attributes? Or is the pace of their (the attributes') growth solely dependent on the stats of their Growth Rate % "boosts"?

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Ah, damnit. Thanks for the pointer. Also, can my playstyle during combat affect the growth rate of certain attributes? Or is the pace of their (the attributes') growth solely dependent on the stats of their Growth Rate % "boosts"?
Your actions can affect growth rate of Karryn's stats level. You get experience for almost everything you do in any kind of battle(including sidejobs, masturbating on couch etc).
For example, doing dexterity based actions such as using slash or sex skills gives dexterity experience.
Another example, giving handshakes while working as a receptionist gives charm experience.
Those boosts you are talking about are actually used as a modifier to calculate how much experience you should get from doing an action. As an example if slash were to give you 10 dexterity experience but dexterity growth is 200% you would get 20 dexterity experience.

Last edited:

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
Your actions can affect growth rate of Karryn's stats level. You get experience for almost everything you do in any kind of battle(including sidejobs, masturbating on couch etc).
For example, doing dexterity based actions such as using slash or sex skills gives dexterity experience.
Another example, giving handshakes while working as a receptionist gives charm experience.
Those boosts you are talking about are actually used as a modifier to calculate how much experience you should get from doing an action. As an example if slash were to give you 10 dexterity experience but dexterity growth is 200% you would get 20 dexterity experience.
I see now... i did notice that only Dexterity experience is gained after couch masturbation, while experience in a variety of attributes is/can be gained post-battle (EDIT: as indicated by the level-up notice). Not that i was aware of how it is reflective of my (reckless) playstyle, of course.

Many thanks for the guide. I hoped to achieve a balanced "Fighter" build across all attributes. So i'll try to monitor the Status page for often... in my next playthrough, since i just checked that the level distribution in my current one is dogshit.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I see now... i did notice that only Dexterity experience is gained after couch masturbation, while experience in a variety of attributes is/can be gained post-battle. Not that i was aware of how it is reflective of my (reckless) playstyle, of course.

Many thanks for the guide. I hoped to achieve a balanced "Fighter" build across all attributes. So i'll try to monitor the Status page for often... in my next playthrough, since i just checked that the level distribution in my current one is dogshit.

Cheers.
You never see experience gains as far as I know. You only see a stat level up notification on post battle screen if atleast one of stats has gained enough experience to level up. Hope you can build your Karryn better in your next playthrough!

Reactions: Seven Soft

Dazilani

Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys, I've downloaded the 1.2.7.22 FULL version, and unpacked it, but for some reason, the executable does not seem to run. When I double click, a window opens, then closes abruptly.

Any ideas on why this is the case?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Y'all at this point I think we should just give whoever is asking the answer they need, then sternly remind them ways to search up said answers first, or just skip to the latter

This thread has quite a bit of traffic, and internet literacy is still quite the scarcity. I guess people would look at the footer showing that there are 1787 pages and a front page leading to an assortment of additional downloads, then feel overwhelmed, thus they take the easiest way and post a question

At the end of the day, more dudes getting told how to do things means fewer dudes having to be told how to do things

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Y'all at this point I think we should just give whoever is asking the answer they need, then sternly remind them ways to search up said answers first
They won't learn how to use search if you answer them everytime even if you tell them to use search next time. They'll instead learn to ask because they'll know there is always someone that will answer them, no matter how many times their answer might have been answered before them.

or just skip to the latter
That's better, they'll realize they are on their own which will force them to find ways to get the info they want without depending on a stranger on the internet.

At the end of the day, more dudes getting told how to do things means fewer dudes having to be told how to do things
I wish that's how it worked. I have a feeling only 10% actually learns and the rest just doesn't even care, though I can't prove if that's true because that would involve stalking a lot of people online which I don't have the desire or time to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
They won't learn how to use search if you answer them everytime even if you tell them to use search next time. They'll instead learn to ask because they'll know there is always someone that will answer them, no matter how many times their answer might have been answered before them.

That's better, they'll realize they are on their own which will force them to find ways to get the info they want without depending on a stranger on the internet.

I wish that's how it worked. I have a feeling only 10% actually learns and the rest just doesn't even care, though I can't prove if that's true because that would involve stalking a lot of people online which I don't have the desire or time to do so.
i agree with you in a way and at the same time you could also say...

instead of doing a reply to a repeated question with the content of "use search" or "this question has been asked many times" and so on, you could also just direct the person with the question to the "#post", the amount of work put into your reply wouldnt change and would help immediately not just that one person that asked this repeated question but also others that most of time only search the last few pages for a answer to their problem (instead of the actual search function) and give up and just ask this repeated question again.

This would also help yourself in being a helpful person and spare you of being toxic or negative or whatever...basically a win/win.

Jef76

Jul 24, 2020
Hey there...
I never once thought I’d be turned on by balloon boobies but goddamnit I guess I am.

Cannot wait for those doinker boinkers to release. Is it really supposed to be another 4 months? Seems excessive

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
you could also just direct the person with the question to the "#post"
I don't think spoonfeeding people with answers instead of teaching them how to find answers is a good idea. No one learns anything that way.

This would also help yourself in being a helpful person and spare you of being toxic or negative or whatever...basically a win/win.
My method works better in the long run for both parties even if it seems toxic at first. I had so many real life experiences of my family, relatives and friends were being completely dependant on me when it comes to tech stuff. None of them learned how to do it themselves when I did whatever they wanted everytime. Belive it or not family in particular wouldn't even learn how to turn off a computer if I did it everytime for them.

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
can't wait for the super big tit update

honestly I don't really understand why he did a smaller tits version first, pretty lame

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
can't wait for the super big tit update

honestly I don't really understand why he did a smaller tits version first, pretty lame
Gotta cater to different varieties of people man. It's why anime has different personality types and body types, and lots of other stuff.

luan43

Apr 27, 2021
Cant seem to boost the games speed, cant dash etc and battle speed seems “normal” unlike the usual fast speed i had before.
Any helpers?

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
I never once thought I’d be turned on by balloon boobies but goddamnit I guess I am.

Cannot wait for those doinker boinkers to release. Is it really supposed to be another 4 months? Seems excessive
Every CG needs to be somewhat redrawn. It looks like it actually is a lot more work than H cup - if you look at the example for the attack animation differences on the CI-EN, you can see the h-cup is basically just shrunk and clothes/nips cleaned up, where the P-cup animation, one breast is in an entirely different position.

I mean, the game was supposed to be complete after gym dlc, but here we are two additions later, one paid. Gives me hope for an official pregnancy dlc, not that I dislike the fan mod, but I feel like one from the author would be better.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes