OblivionCT

Jan 16, 2019
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.7.22 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

(Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
RJ Cheat Menu
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Is ther'e any way to change what key opens the PERO mod?, using the default key messes with my other mod.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
hey, uhh, don't know if anyone has this error, because it's been bugging me. I can't run the game (latest ver) since I got it from here. Any advice to fix? Or do I need to go to the discord server for this one?
Quit steam, and or download the fix.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Is ther'e any way to change what key opens the PERO mod?, using the default key messes with my other mod.
Edit "www\mods\PEROCheatMenu.js" and find the line "const OPENKEYCODE = 50;" then change the value "50" to the key you desire according to the JavaScript Event Key-Codes which I've uploaded in the mirror link.

Reactions: zoomies

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Nope thats why i am not using such sites. My PC has industrial security on it because i also work with it. But even if i go to pixeldrain from google its blocked for many reasons.

It was just a question if someone can upload on another site =)
I don't know what you mean by "industrial security" but I have been using pixeldrain for more than atleast a year and I have never gotten a single virus from it, not even a warning. I only have a few adblock extensions and one antivirus.

Seijin#94

Aug 24, 2017
Updated to the 0.2.7 version you attached, but how do I change the "Sex Levels" under "OTHERS"?
Do I have to enable something or is is just greyed out for no reason?
Also: how do I make the "Clothing Stage" 1-5 actually change whats happening in-game?
The greyed out is for those variable not editable (at least for now, maybe editable in future releases).
Clothing variable is buggy right now. It is for read-only for now.

Mac installation here
can anyone confirm it works on Mac? I keep getting a load page failure windows View attachment 3062439
It seems you put in wrong folder. => You can use this with Vortex

ctrl+ dont work
Control + this key
1699197741388.jpeg

Last edited:

OblivionCT

Jan 16, 2019
The greyed out is for those variable not editable (at least for now, maybe editable in future releases).
Clothing variable is buggy right now. It is for read-only for now.

It seems you put in wrong folder. => You can use this with Vortex

Control + this key
View attachment 3062853
Sorry if this question is really obvious or not, but what is the problem/issue with it being "read-only"?

Kunt

May 6, 2018
And you two are of the minority, aka a droplet in the pond. If anything it's a "real" opinion, and once again a small percent one at that.

Everyone else is enjoying the game. What did you expect, it's an rpg, most of them are "grindfests", I actually enjoy grinding, I listen to music or watch other youtube stuff in the background while I do it, so it's not as boring.
this is the cringiest post ive read in a while, lol
btw, you didnt get a single like, despite our opinion being "the minority" and yours "oh so great"

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I don't know what you mean by "industrial security" but I have been using pixeldrain for more than atleast a year and I have never gotten a single virus from it, not even a warning. I only have a few adblock extensions and one antivirus.
Its a Hardware Firewall on the highest standard which blocks every site with analytic tools or dangerous classified trackers.

And before anyone asks, every other sharing like gofile, mega, workupload or mix is working. Its only Pixeldrain.

So i will wait till someone uploads on another site. But thanks for the answers. Have a nice evening.

coredemonicas

Mar 28, 2022
Quick question to anyone who knows how to code. There is a way to make the trainer side job disregard the prerequisite passives/requirements to do the various activities. Can someone look into the code and make it to where everything could be done whenever?? I think it's a tad silly to have requirement passives before you can do anything in that job.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Quick question to anyone who knows how to code. There is a way to make the trainer side job disregard the prerequisite passives/requirements to do the various activities. Can someone look into the code and make it to where everything could be done whenever?? I think it's a tad silly to have requirement passives before you can do anything in that job.
You need to open RemtairyKarrynTrainer.js prefably with notepad++ and make a lot of changes in there. I've listed which changes you'd need to make but backup your file before making those changes as I did not test them at all:

Its a Hardware Firewall on the highest standard which blocks every site with analytic tools or dangerous classified trackers.

And before anyone asks, every other sharing like gofile, mega, workupload or mix is working. Its only Pixeldrain.

So i will wait till someone uploads on another site. But thanks for the answers. Have a nice evening.
I just find it funny to see someone concerned with trackers, viruses etc to such an extend but still post on a piracy forum that is full of ads :LOL: I hope you won't have to wait for long.

Last edited:

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
Noob here, asking for help. At a particular Warden Level Limit, is the sum of the levels of Karryn's attributes (Strength, Dexterity, Agility, Mind, Endurance, Charm, etc) a set constant? Meaning that utilizing a particular attribute's growth-accelerating item is in actuality at the expense of the level of whatever attribute is currently at the slowest growth rate? Thanks in advance.

I wrote the spoiler below in case i wasn't being clear enough:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes