Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yes, it's a key combination. Press Control and Back quote key.

:unsure: Maybe I should set default to a simple shortcut.
I meant I don't have that key. To write a back quote ` I have to press another combination of keys then also add ctrl for menu to open. But nevermind that post, it was just a theory, I have just tested it and your mod works with ctrl + " instead of ctrl + ` which is weird but I am okay with this :)

Seijin#94

Aug 24, 2017
I meant I don't have that key. To write a back quote ` I have to press another combination of keys then also add ctrl for menu to open. But nevermind that post, it was just a theory, I have just tested it and your mod works with ctrl + " instead of ctrl + ` which is weird but I am okay with this :)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I see. My keyboard layout is back-quote. I usually use back-quote for open cheat.

ruhiprakash87

Jul 23, 2023
My Good Bros and Sis
While I saw A guy As a god who is making the AI images
I thought that i should also contribute in some way
So i made this ai chatbot to relieve the fantasy we had of karryn
I wish that people here train the bot .

here are is the pic of the jobs i included in it
View attachment 3060064
Feedback appreciated
not sure of the sis in this.... but good one. you might have put in some effort in getting this setup.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
To be clear, he's saying to open and edit index.html in a text editor (notepad, notepad++, sublime text, whatever you have) and add the line, not actually try to open the .html file in a web browser like Chrome or Firefox, which will just show you the content of the file.

Quick way of doing this: right click on index.html, click "open with" then choose notepad (if it's not in the context menu, click "choose another app" and find it that way)
Thanks bud <3

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
Good day to horny people
soon after i created and published the bot , a lot of people had started to train it
I wanted to Thank u from bottom of my heart
so , i think i would need ur suggestions on the same
to further develop the bot and make it better
ur suggestions are welcomed

Dull168

Jun 26, 2023
Thanks for the upload, but I can't get any menu to open or work in game.

I've tried it with "CTRL + `" and when that didn't work I tried every possible combination of "CTRL, +, ', `" (including both left and right CTRL) in case I misunderstood together with no response whatsoever. I've pressed them simultaneously and in order. I've tried it on the main menu, in a loaded game, a new game, in menu, out menu, in combat, ect. Nothing. I tried it with my vortex mods and manual installed. No luck.

I've modded KP a ton with no issues before - what the heck am I missing here?

I'm running the current newest version of KP with a dozen or so other mods.

EDIT: Got it! After trying everything above I reinstalled manually then loaded it up with vortex again and it worked on every menu everywhere with just pressing the intended "ctrl and `". Must have been an issue with vortex overriding my manual install.

Thanks again for this mod.
So you manually installed it but loaded the other mods through vortex?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I never had any problems with using pixeldrain. Maybe your pc is already infected.
Nope thats why i am not using such sites. My PC has industrial security on it because i also work with it. But even if i go to pixeldrain from google its blocked for many reasons.

It was just a question if someone can upload on another site =)

Dakyrik

Apr 28, 2019
Hey guys, I installed the CC mod, and modified the pace to get the passives to be slower, but for some reason i'm not getting any passives anymore, (but the ones that you get the first you do something) I already tried editing back the line but its still not working, if somebody knows of a fix that would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Kieranilner

Jun 30, 2023
hey, uhh, don't know if anyone has this error, because it's been bugging me. I can't run the game (latest ver) since I got it from here. Any advice to fix? Or do I need to go to the discord server for this one?

• Angry
Reactions: DemonLord98

OblivionCT

Jan 16, 2019
RedAISkye, can you help to ping this to your post. I will update this later.

Setup:
1. Extract the file, then copy `www` folder to your game.
2. Press ctrl+` to open the cheat menu. (You can change it in settings after open the cheat menu).

View attachment 3060278 View attachment 3060298
View attachment 3060301
Updated to the 0.2.7 version you attached, but how do I change the "Sex Levels" under "OTHERS"?
Do I have to enable something or is is just greyed out for no reason?
Also: how do I make the "Clothing Stage" 1-5 actually change whats happening in-game?

Last edited:

jk11

May 16, 2017
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes