Seijin#94

Aug 24, 2017
Added with modified version also uploaded on the mirror for automatic mod-loading(no need to mess with files, just extract) and to prevent key-bind conflict with other cheat-menus. Usage instructions is always present in the main mod file (i.e. www/mods/RJCheatMenu.js).

Great work on the cheat menu! Let me know if you want me to also upload it to the Steam Workshop.

But, is the infinite loading symbol at the home page normal? Also, the variables and switches are empty.
View attachment 3057629
I messed up with the NW.js (Game Launcher) version. I use NW.js 80 to test. I will release the fix for the version attached with the game soon.

meteor28

Mar 29, 2020
sorry if it's a repeated question to ask, tbh I'm overwhelmed, but how can I increase her slut lvl & gain sex skills by eaither tweaking or modding?
Thanks

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
That's fantastic man, since you know everything. No I did not state for a fact that was the price, I gave a guesstimate, guess you've never heard of those. My exact words were "anywhere from". The main point was AFFORDABILITY.
Why there are thousands, maybe millions of phone users in this forum?
Why do I regularly see people asking for android ports?
Computers are so affordable yet why these people just don't buy a computer, why are they doing this, are they dumb?

Should I change Joiplay version? I did extract it but it doesn't seem to work still.
Where did you extract that archive to? You need to extract it to game's main folder where nw.exe is.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Yes you'd be surprised how incompetent and lazy people are nowadays (no not everyone, but way too many), it's sad.
What is much more sad is you think you know how expensive electronics can get in different parts of the world. Your "affordability" argument is one of the dumbest and most selfish arguments I have ever seen.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What is much more sad is you think you know how expensive electronics can get in different parts of the world. Your "affordability" argument is one of the dumbest and most selfish arguments I have ever seen.
Dude, everyone has their circumstances, This is about the 5th time I wanna say now?, you've put words in my mouth, I said I gave a guesstimate, I never once claimed anywhere in what I said in "knowing" how expensive electronics are in different parts of the world. You're just being disingenuous, and don't say I implied it, because that's assumption.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
It is much more than anyone here can do. For curiosity sake need to ask two questions:
1)Is the process for making these overly complicated?
2)Can AI draw her in "action"(bj,boobjob etc)?
Assuming you are talking about using stable diffusion models on your computer:
1) It is not overly complicated if you know how to use computers beyond using web browsers. Learning takes time and you will almost never get the result you want on your first try. If you are not sure, watch a tutorial and decide it for yourself.
2) AI can draw her in any action if you have trained it enough(or found an already trained model/lora). There are also extensions like controlnet that helps with posing characters.

Dude, everyone has their circumstances, This is about the 5th time I wanna say now?, you've put words in my mouth, I said I gave a guesstimate, I never once claimed anywhere in what I said in "knowing" how expensive electronics are in different parts of the world. You're just being disingenuous, and don't say I implied it, because that's assumption.
I asked you if phone users are dumb and you agreed and added:
"you'd be surprised how incompetent and lazy people are nowadays" for not buying a computer to play games when computers are(according to you) more affordable than ever.
And you were implying you know how much buying a computer costs when you said:
"PCs no matter where you live are the most affordable they have ever been."
These quotes are all from your posts. I did not put anything in your mouth, you literally said all of those yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
Jun 21, 2019
It is much more than anyone here can do. For curiosity sake need to ask two questions:
1)Is the process for making these overly complicated?
2)Can AI draw her in "action"(bj,boobjob etc)?
1) No if you are enjoying the process, yeah it's time consuming cuz you generate 20-30 images and 1 or 2 of them is okay, basically anyone can do that after three-five guides on yt, surely you also need capable gpu.
2) Yes but you know how AI likes do some weird shit with mutations and extra hands it's ridicilos, ridikilous....umm - big laugh.
(sorry for my bad eng)
3) I will try to generate images with more "action" but i'm novice in this shit, anyway - stay tuned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
RedAISkye, can you help to ping this to your post. I will update this later.

Setup:
1. Extract the rar file to www. (It should have www/cheat/setup.js).
2. Open the index.html file in the www folder then add this line at the bottom of the file.
HTML:
<script type="text/javascript" src="cheat/setup.js"></script>
View attachment 3056826
3. Press ` to open the cheat menu.

Some cheating screens:
View attachment 3056854
View attachment 3056856
View attachment 3056860
When I open the index. It's just a blank chrome page. I tried with other browser but to no avail.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

whocareslol1234

Oct 14, 2020
When I open the index. It's just a blank chrome page. I tried with other browser but to no avail.
To be clear, he's saying to open and edit index.html in a text editor (notepad, notepad++, sublime text, whatever you have) and add the line, not actually try to open the .html file in a web browser like Chrome or Firefox, which will just show you the content of the file.

Quick way of doing this: right click on index.html, click "open with" then choose notepad (if it's not in the context menu, click "choose another app" and find it that way)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes