Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Just write fast cut ins into browser, first result should be karryn s prison mod, download that first, then CC ( plus steam dummy ) and you should be good to go.
It doesn't seem that Karryn prison mode and CC mode are linked together. They don't appear in each other requirements. You sure ?

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Getting her to open up to sex attacks seems brutally hard, if you lose a lot then your order level falls and if it hits zero I think I remember it being game over.

xLeaf

Aug 16, 2017
Was RAM leak fixed? It's the main thing making it difficult to play on anything other than my PC. I want to play on an Odin 2 (Android with snapdragon8gen2)
Don't think they can just fix it, or want to fix it, but using selective rendering and fast cut-ins mod help a lot, can play fine for at least one hour before it crashes on a Snapdragon 860, REM doesn't give an slight ounce of a fuck about android compatibility, and the only reason this runs half decent it's thanks to a modder in discord called Madtisa

Reactions: ViperFood

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Don't think they can just fix it, or want to fix it, but using selective rendering and fast cut-ins mod help a lot, can play fine for at least one hour before it crashes on a Snapdragon 860, REM doesn't give an slight ounce of a fuck about android compatibility, and the only reason this runs half decent it's thanks to a modder in discord called Madtisa
How dare developers not support running games on tablets and phones, for shame. It's not like computers are super affordable now and cost just as much or less and more sometimes depending on what you get, but what you get will last you years.

They also run tons better than phones and tablets, if you build the right one.

People will gladly pay $500-600 for a console or phone though.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
thanks for these, and while i am all for big boobs, these are poorly done. her nipples are half the size of her face. i was excited to see the bigger boobs, but now i have lost interest in this dlc :(
I guess by nipples you mean nipples+areolas, but areolas really can be huge. Hitomi Tanaka's areolas is like 1/3 of size of her face, and she definitely is not biggest. Though real life areolas can't be so plumpy, as usually depicted in hentai, but it's rather the reason to hate reality than fiction.

xLeaf

Aug 16, 2017
How dare developers not support running games on tablets and phones, for shame. It's not like computers are super affordable now and cost just as much or less and more sometimes depending on what you get, but what you get will last you years.

They also run tons better than phones and tablets, if you build the right one.

People will gladly pay $500-600 for a console or phone though.
You do realize that it's not about whether you're able to afford a PC or not, right?, the same logic you applied for PC's work for phones and handheld consoles, everyone can have different opinions, that is fine, but look at it this way, this is a PC game, not a mobile game, right? There shouldn't be any support for mobile devices or handheld consoles, but when they advertise it works on them you get complaints lmao, there's an underlying narrative behind this, the people in discord has actively tried to improve the functionality of the game, and if I'm not mistaken, the very few improvements made in updates related to performance, have been the work of modders that got implemented into the game... Yet despite that, the reception of Rem towards changes that can improve his game, has been... Well shit, I have no comments about that.

But how dare people make a critic about a game they bought after following the dev for years and seeing them stream random games instead of finishing their fucking game... And with how cheap pc's are, how dare people want to play games lying down in their bed or couch, using the devices they bought to do that, instead of sitting down in their pc's. LOL

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You do realize that it's not about whether you're able to afford a PC or not, right?, the same logic you applied for PC's work for phones and handheld consoles, everyone can have different opinions, that is fine, but look at it this way, this is a PC game, not a mobile game, right? There shouldn't be any support for mobile devices or handheld consoles, but when they advertise it works on them you get complaints lmao, there's an underlying narrative behind this, the people in discord has actively tried to improve the functionality of the game, and if I'm not mistaken, the very few improvements made in updates related to performance, have been the work of modders that got implemented into the game... Yet despite that, the reception of Rem towards changes that can improve his game, has been... Well shit, I have no comments about that.

But how dare people make a critic about a game they bought after following the dev for years and seeing them stream random games instead of finishing their fucking game... And with how cheap pc's are, how dare people want to play games lying down in their bed or couch, using the devices they bought to do that, instead of sitting down in their pc's. LOL

DLsite not seeing a smartphone/tablet compatibility there:
1698996420822.png

So, no they're not "advertising it",

This is on the front page of this thread also:

1698996614157.png

This is on remtairy's website, where you can buy his games, this is karryn's prison's page specifically at the bottom:

1698996973191.png

Still only seeing WINDOWS aka PC, nowhere so far have I seen this advertised as compatiable with smartphones/tablets.

If you have to run this game in an EMULATOR, there's a very obvious answer for that, it means you have to find a roundabout way to play said game, and yes because of that it's going to be janky.

There's portable pcs too, laptops if you want the portable computer experience, we're not reaching technology levels anytime soon of being able to get the same experience in a decent gaming computer setup in a compact form (gaming laptops are ok, but suck, especially for the price).

With pc, you can customize it how you want. Want bigger storage for your phone?, enjoy paying $100-200 or more, a lot of games are pretty big, and at most you can have like 1-2 maybe 3 if you're lucky depending on size, that's also not counting other apps that aren't games.

PC however you can upgrade parts whenever you want. Tablet and phone?, nope unless you're a super tech savy enough person to do that it's not happening. You're stuck with those parts.

And yes, it most certainly is about "being able to afford it", I've heard all too well the misinformed notion that pcs are too expensive, yet they'll gladly spend god knows how much for a phone.

Oh no, you have to sit up in a chair, instead of laying down in the bed. I don't see that being very viable, especially for an rpg.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes