VanessaH

Feb 14, 2023
JoiPlay compatibility is already fixed, for some reason the main post download link is never updated, just download the latest version of the game, compatibility with JoiPlay has been fixed since 1.2.7.19
I downloaded it but the game won't work on Joiplay for me. The old version used to work but not the new one.

Jun 21, 2019
You understand that Karryn and every other human are from the medieval european Era ? There wasn't that much people from far east. It's a bit weird to represent her as Korean or Chinese looking.
Medieval european era - where radio and walki-talkies exists, flushable toilets and electicity to power up neon lights in strip-club, what are they living in fu'in Naruto world?

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Messing around with AI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice.

dergendaz

Mar 26, 2022
i downloaded the game with the mods but it says Error: Failed to load: img/karryn/mas_inbattle/leftboob_normal.png

VanessaH

Feb 14, 2023
JoiPlay compatibility is already fixed, for some reason the main post download link is never updated, just download the latest version of the game, compatibility with JoiPlay has been fixed since 1.2.7.19
I downloaded it but the game won't work on Joiplay for me. The old version used to work but not the new one.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Golly gee this issue, I wonder if it could be possibly let me make a guesstimate here...... 4, maybe 5 pages back? That handy dandy search feature in the top right when in a thread helps too.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes