LOSUWU

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone know how fix black screen on joiplay on version 1.2.7.2?? I try replace steam loader with dummy loader still can get into the game stuck black screen and no loading on 1.2.6.20 the game still work anyone help?!!

Zero112

May 29, 2019
Anyone know how fix black screen on joiplay on version 1.2.7.2?? I try replace steam loader with dummy loader still can get into the game stuck black screen and no loading on 1.2.6.20 the game still work anyone help?!!
Got this fix a few pages ago, open the game folder, open www, open js, open loaders, delete both steam loaders

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.7.22 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - You can also just stop Steam before starting the game)
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.7.22 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
planning on buying the game on steam since I've been getting plenty of hours and want to support officially. anyone know if there are any drawbacks to playing th steam version or have advice?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Is this the P-Cup update?
No. That:
Happy Halloween everyone!!
The Steam version of Karryn's Prison has just updated to ver1.2.7.22, featuring renewed CG for Karryn's Defend CG that includes new pose and facial variations!
As well as a new variation of Pleasure Stance that allows Karryn to keep using Willpower skills while skipping the action phase

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
planning on buying the game on steam since I've been getting plenty of hours and want to support officially. anyone know if there are any drawbacks to playing th steam version or have advice?
There is a drawback but it is not exclusive to KP. Steam auto updates games, so if you are willing to use mods they may break whenever game gets an update.

xLeaf

Aug 16, 2017
Anyway thk for the kind replay I appreciate it hope the next update fix it for joiplay
JoiPlay compatibility is already fixed, for some reason the main post download link is never updated, just download the latest version of the game, compatibility with JoiPlay has been fixed since 1.2.7.19

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ViperFood
Jun 21, 2019

ViperFood

Jul 20, 2023
JoiPlay compatibility is already fixed, for some reason the main post download link is never updated, just download the latest version of the game, compatibility with JoiPlay has been fixed since 1.2.7.19
Was RAM leak fixed? It's the main thing making it difficult to play on anything other than my PC. I want to play on an Odin 2 (Android with snapdragon8gen2)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes