Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone tell me what are these H cups and P cups things that are being added? Are they just cup sizes for Karryn's tiddies?
Yep, The P cup one is going to be paid dlc, the one that just recently got released that decreases her default breast size is already out in the latest updates.

Problem is a lot of the mods don't work with the decreased breast size, because the mod authors have to draw/configure the mods to work with the new smaller size, and most likely eventually bigger size.

Reactions: ExorcistBoi

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Yep, The P cup one is going to be paid dlc, the one that just recently got released that decreases her default breast size is already out in the latest updates.

Problem is a lot of the mods don't work with the decreased breast size, because the mod authors have to draw/configure the mods to work with the new smaller size, and most likely eventually bigger size.
Oooh, thanks for the quick answer. They're really going at it to please lots of people huh. I wish they do add more to the "GYM Trainer" thing tho, I was hoping they'd incorporate a "Shower with inmates" minigame as an option after every gym session. It's not much when I tested it several months ago.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Oooh, thanks for the quick answer. They're really going at it to please lots of people huh. I wish they do add more to the "GYM Trainer" thing tho, I was hoping they'd incorporate a "Shower with inmates" minigame as an option after every gym session. It's not much when I tested it several months ago.
The dev and artist were both done with the game initially, from what I've read in the thread. The developer saw the feedback from the gym trainer dlc, corrected/fixed ( I think), and got demotivated to make more. That's when the smaller breast free update got released, and now the dev is making the bigger breast dlc that's going to cost money to get.

I think you can tell though that they had more plans, or may decide to continue. Floor 4 has no edicts and looks like it was rushed and definitely had more content, floor 3 has rooms it won't let you in that def look like they were planned. There's the infirmary that looks like it was unused/planned, and maybe the anatomy class thing as well.

Overall I just think the game became bigger then was planned.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The dev and artist were both done with the game initially, from what I've read in the thread. The developer saw the feedback from the gym trainer dlc, corrected/fixed ( I think), and got demotivated to make more. That's when the smaller breast free update got released, and now the dev is making the bigger breast dlc that's going to cost money to get.

I think you can tell though that they had more plans, or may decide to continue. Floor 4 has no edicts and looks like it was rushed and definitely had more content, floor 3 has rooms it won't let you in that def look like they were planned. There's the infirmary that looks like it was unused/planned, and maybe the anatomy class thing as well.

Sadly no. He said Fuck it and released the Gym DLC as was. Which is why many people find it kinda bad/pointless.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018

Well, the GYM trainer thing was kinda hyped a bit but it indeed disappointed coz it's just a few things to do there. Perhaps if they did add more, the feedback would be better. I do agree that there are plenty of areas where it seems like they rushed through it coz there could be more. The infirmary could've had the anatomy lessons you've said or maybe a Nurse game where Karryn would make "sick/injured" inmates feel better. Despite it being unexpectedly big at the moment, it still has the potential to be even bigger, I wish they'd reconsider being completely done with the game.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Well, the GYM trainer thing was kinda hyped a bit but it indeed disappointed coz it's just a few things to do there. Perhaps if they did add more, the feedback would be better. I do agree that there are plenty of areas where it seems like they rushed through it coz there could be more. The infirmary could've had the anatomy lessons you've said or maybe a Nurse game where Karryn would make "sick/injured" inmates feel better. Despite it being unexpectedly big at the moment, it still has the potential to be even bigger, I wish they'd reconsider being completely done with the game.
Lots of people were mostly mad from what I could tell from the fact that most of the content was locked behind the slut mode. So if you didn't have that active you missed out on most of the content. The anatomy lessons I'm talking about are in the 2nd floor classroom, it's an edict you can get where they make a model of you for anatomy lessons, I sorta read it as you'd model for them in the class room. Most likely a misunderstanding on my part, and no plans at all for it, who knows.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I wish they'd reconsider being completely done with the game.
I heard they were supposed to be done with the game back when gym was released. If that was true it means they've already reconsidered once(because we got 1 breast size after gym and 2nd is coming), they can probably reconsider again.

• Red Heart

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Lots of people were mostly mad from what I could tell from the fact that most of the content was locked behind the slut mode. So if you didn't have that active you missed out on most of the content. The anatomy lessons I'm talking about are in the 2nd floor classroom, it's an edict you can get where they make a model of you for anatomy lessons, I sorta read it as you'd model for them in the class room. Most likely a misunderstanding on my part, and no plans at all for it, who knows.
Well, the game does have tons of potential as mentioned. That anatomy lesson thing is something I would dig, along with the Nurse thing in the infirmary and the shower thingy, if they did end up implementing it. I first heard about the shower thingy in the Discord where people talk about what they would want to see in the game, which I supported. LOL

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
I heard they were supposed to be done with the game back when gym was released. If that was true it means they've already reconsidered once(because we got 1 breast size after gym and 2nd is coming), they can probably reconsider again.
Here's hoping! I do hope they do more with it rather than leave it like that. I actually purposely held off on finishing the game coz I'm still hoping they'd add more to it.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The problem was Rem himself said he wanted the Gym DLC to be different from what the game had established. He wanted something different. The problem was the people plying (and PAYING) wanted more of the same that fit in already with the game we had. Everyone told him this. He got upset that we did not like what he did. So he sat for almost 6 months to try to redo it. Then said no and released it how it was. The version most not all but most people did not like or want.

• Sad

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The problem was Rem himself said he wanted the Gym DLC to be different from what the game had established. He wanted something different. The problem was the people plying (and PAYING) wanted more of the same that fit in already with the game we had. Everyone told him this. He got upset that we did not like what he did. So he sat for almost 6 months to try to redo it. Then said no and released it how it was. The version most not all but most people did not like or want.
And it also doesn't help, that it isn't even really that different. There is a reason why people call it Glory Hole 2.0

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Guys! How to boost Karryn's dominance? (I bet to not only winning battles by force.) What conditions for footjobs?
Buy the game on Steam sale, cause I love it! And now I want try to make my Karryn dominant cocksucking seductress with high cockiness! Any tips to do so?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Guys! How to boost Karryn's dominance? (I bet to not only winning battles by force.) What conditions for footjobs?
Buy the game on Steam sale, cause I love it! And now I want try to make my Karryn dominant cocksucking seductress with high cockiness! Any tips to do so?
The only Enemy Type from which you can learn Footjob are Nerds. Nerds can start Footjob when your Cock Desire is 65 or higher. Dunno how much Clothing must be removed before they can start, somebody might know here. Then give I believe 15 different Nerds a Footjob and you will unlock the Footjob Skill. So just keep all your other Desires low and beat all enemies that are not Nerds.

But since you also want to learn Blowjob, you could also leave other enemies around, since Footjob also allows for Blowjobs at the same time. So Mouth Desire is another one you can ignore and just let it rise.

Been a while but as far as I remember, Cockiness just rises from winning battles no matter how. So just don't lose battles, which is also possible with Sex Builds.

But don't expect Karryn to always act dominant in these circumstances. Game is not really set up that way and she will have lines while sucking cocks that make her seem just like a Cock crazed Slut sooner or later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Axel34

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
can someone explain how the gym mechanic works (normally, with no sex) ?
i try everything but the dude always leave unsatisfied

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I come after a war... I just want to respond one thing

You think grind is a good thing. What is "grinding"? It is doing same thing over and over until you reach a goal. Goal is usually getting your character stats high enough to beat a boss standing in your way. This process sometimes takes hours or even days. Explain to me, in a logical manner, how this is supposed to be a good game design?

Yes, grinding is an objectively shit game design.

I hear some Disgaea fan stroking♪

Joke aside, i'm pretty sure than some people who like this game just mod or modify the js file to be ... Less grinding, I wish this game have some "hint" for some passive or whatever or more detail in some thing that need more info

A game were you need to mod it for having fun... have a big issue

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Hey there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Backzan

May 30, 2023
Hey there...
is it out???

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes