Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone tell me how can i increase the cut in duration, i can't even see them properly.
If you have a monitor with refresh rate higher than 60hz disable lock framerate option in the game and force 60fps limit with external programs such as rivatuner. Otherwise your game can speed up, causing what you've described.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Messing around with AI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please mess around some more. <3

Freaasus

Jul 10, 2018
Screenshot_20231102-221117.jpg
I need help on this one guys. I'm trying to install the fast-cut ins mod on Joiplay but I dont understand step by step process.

bina123

May 27, 2019
I downloaded it, but it won't load
Can anyone help me?
Check page 1777 last comment the one that includes the version link By RedAIsky and download steam dummy, then put the js file into your www file. that should solve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubihaha

ditox

Aug 26, 2020
Hi, who have a full save please? My old save dont work on the new build (when i put it in the save folder i dont see it in game), TY

Reactions: wanset

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Do we have the last version of the game here ? 'cause it says 1.2.7.2 while the CC mod ask for the 2.4.15

bina123

May 27, 2019
yes ?

Edit : no sure to understand. There is no working version of CCmod for the 1.2.7 version at the moment ? that's it ?
Just write fast cut ins into browser, first result should be karryn s prison mod, download that first, then CC ( plus steam dummy ) and you should be good to go.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes