ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
ohh i fixed it , just updated nw.js that solved the problem
Where
ohh i fixed it , just updated nw.js that solved the problem
How does one update the nw.js?

The game worked yesterday but stopped working today; I did a clean reinstall but it closes ~2 seconds after opening

*edit: I found the problem on my end--if Steam is open, the game cannot launch

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
there is some drama i missed, or they just hate the part where his game is pirated?
You ever noticed how people in this thread ask the dumbest fucking questions possible a hundred times a day? Now imagine that in the discord server, except you got people downloading earlier versions of the game where bugs have been fixed. Or people going into the bug report channel and posting how CC mod doesn't work. When the bug report channel specifically says don't bother asking for help if you modded your game.

Reactions: Shimk

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
once you become a complete slut, it seems just impossible to finish battles. Unless i'm slutting it up wrong. It feels like the best course of action is to avoid sexual situations as long as you can and make a deep run into level 3/4 before the point of no return.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You ever noticed how people in this thread ask the dumbest fucking questions possible a hundred times a day? Now imagine that in the discord server, except you got people downloading earlier versions of the game where bugs have been fixed. Or people going into the bug report channel and posting how CC mod doesn't work. When the bug report channel specifically says don't bother asking for help if you modded your game.

Welcome to current day people! (not all, but too many!) Doing my own research on problems and putting in the bare minimum effort before asking for help? Can't have that, it's much too easy to ask for the solution outright and get it. That "friendly community" and all that good stuff.

Kauerrr

Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys, could not find any Information on CC Mod for the current version here. Is there a way to make it work? Thanks in advance

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, could not find any Information on CC Mod for the current version here. Is there a way to make it work? Thanks in advance
As has been stated before man, they're not working on updates on the mods until the new paid bigger boob dlc comes out, and no we don't have an exact estimate of that, or date yet. Just gotta be patient.

NavantiaF110

Apr 17, 2019
As has been stated before man, they're not working on updates on the mods until the new paid bigger boob dlc comes out, and no we don't have an exact estimate of that, or date yet. Just gotta be patient.
even bigger tits? dam the people you think of could add eye cosmetics or makeup. Body fitnees or fat. Even more mechanics to manage the prison make it almost survival and management

barfboy

Mar 23, 2020
can someone post version 1.2.7.20 that seems to be the latest version with most mod support specifically CCmod

NotNehhhvick

Sep 4, 2023
can someone post version 1.2.7.20 that seems to be the latest version with most mod support specifically CCmod
Click the search bar on the top right of this thread, type that version and there will be a comment from RedAISkye with the version you're looking for.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes